New Site?

SweetPea

Newcomer
Reaction score
Hello, I am new here and am wondering if this is a new site...it appears that way to me (either that or we are all too shy and aren't talking/writing).

Anyway, I find here to be quite refreshing, interesting, the layout is quite inviting and I hope the membership will grow and we will all share and learn and become more healthy :heart:

I found this site because I'm interested and looking for an idiot proof vegan recipes that any guy can prepare. I love the design of the site, looks so clean and just browsing it makes me feel healthy already seeing all that green colors, veggie and fruit back grounds! haha

Anyway I hope this community grows soon. I'll try to post some more topics and threads to stir up new conversations in the future.

I'm not a vegetarian or a vegan, but I love the look of this forum too.
So motivational.

Try and name all the fruits? I see Coconut, Banana, Durian, Dragonfruit, Strawberry, Apple, Orange, Lemon, Papaya, Lime, Avocado, Kiwifruit. Did I get them all?

Me too, SweetPea. But unfortunately it tooks as though no one is really interested.
I came on just now to find no one has posted in about 10 days. :(

Hi everybody! This is a neat site! I'm hoping to pick up a lot of pointers here, recipes, etc.

identityissues8 said:
Me too, SweetPea. But unfortunately it tooks as though no one is really interested.
I came on just now to find no one has posted in about 10 days. :(

Oh, I think there is an interest!  All new sites take time to grow and build a sense of community.  I know, now, that I have found this site, I plan to visit often. 

I am going to spread the word around to my friends, and you can help out, by spreading the word around, too.  Before we know it, there will all kinds of activity here!  I am already enjoying reading all the threads and comments posted, thus far!

I agree with everyone else with how clean and organized the site is.

Unfortunately it seems that most other veggie communities are very vegetarian-inclusive. While it doesn't deem like a big deal at first, you do notice that lacto-ovo veggies dominate the scene since they are the majority. I like that this forum name actually has the word 'vegan' in it, and hopefully that means the lacto-ovos aren't going to be posting eggy pancake recipes anytime soon.

I agree, it does seem like a nice, formal-looking site. I also agree with Erilol, it does seem like a more-vegan type of site, which I appreciate. Here's to a long living site!

Well, as you can see in the bottom of this page that this is still existing year 2010 so I can say that this site is not really new. It is good to have you here with us though and hope you can learn new and great things in this community that we have. I am sure you can find the things that interests you in this place. More power!

Yep. The site is so organized and very very professional to look it. I am stunned by the logo of the site also. It is very unique and very vegan ;). I mean we should be like making ourselves here useful by sharing to other people what we know about foods because honestly, I am not really a Vegan type of person but I am willing to learn.

Hi, I am new to the site also and I do want to learn about Vegan Diet in here. I just started my vegetable dieting and it is cool to find others in here. By the way, being on vegan diet is a great way to maintain and help our health. Enjoy the site the way I am doing ! :)

Count me in! I am new in this site as well, but as you can see below the page that this forum started since 2010. It is great seeing new face here to share their thoughts and opinions about being a vegan and the daily lifestyle that they as vegans. More power for this site!