New Pizza Ideas

Firewalshy

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Other
Hello I’m setting up a pizza business and I want to include a Vegan option on the menu.

What is the most popular vegan pizza?

What toppings would you like to see?

There’s ones without cheese and ones with Vegan Cheese.

Any help would be appreciated

I'm in the US where good vegan take out is very limited.
I am lucky to have a pizza place with lots of vegan offering, but I always go with the vegan Italian sausage and mushrooms, they have a good sauce, and ok vegan cheese

My favorite though is what I make at home, i make a great crust with added vwg, spread cheese shreds first then a frozen blend of mushrooms that are in a seasoned olive oil (Trader Joes) and top with fresh spinach and some slivered basil and some chopped tomato. In that order

I still have issue with pizza cheese, while I do like many vegan cheeses. I add more for texture than taste

Hello I’m setting up a pizza business and I want to include a Vegan option on the menu.

What is the most popular vegan pizza?

Very difficult to say.

From what I have heard, just like other food options, it's somewhat regional.
One thing you can try is to actually go to pizza places in your area and ask. While you are there you might also take notes on what the options are.

Back in the day, I used to go to Mountain Mike's (a regional chain). They had only two combos on the menu that were vegetarian - and I would just order it without cheese. Back then fake meat wasn't a deal so it was mostly things like green peppers, mushrooms onions, olives, etc.

They have a website you can go and check it out.

Last month I went to a fancy place for lunch and they had a vegan pizza. They made their own cheese and served it with Impossible Sausage and a few veggies. They did a great job on the crust and I liked it a lot.