Job New FB vegan community page seeks social media helper

Vwhisperer

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Greetings,

I just started a Facebook vegan community page that focuses on delivering uniquely powerful (custom) memes that engage people to think about veganism & animal equality. We use a range of styles to send a clear message, such as humor, wisdom & overall directness that helps one make the connection.

The FB page will be a platform for several future projects, including a blog & published articles.

I'm not on social media too often so promoting the page isn't my forte, so I'm seeking to team up with a vegan who would enjoy sharing the memes on the different FB vegan groups.

This is a very casual, very part-time little gig, but on-going. You would just share the memes on my page to the many vegan FB groups (humor, social, activism, etc) with a link and a little comment about following us. That's it, and it would involve posting the memes 3-6 x a week averaging about 2-3 hrs weekly. And in exchange we can agree on some sort of mini compensation package (via Paypal).

Please feel free to send me a message detailing your availability, etc. (Please, vegans only & please provide a link to your FB page, thanks) :)

Last edited:
Hello!

May worth asking for a personal message on here rather than publicly advertising your email address you'll receive so much spam leaving your email address around on the internet.

Reactions: 1 person