New Default Avatars

Those are very cute!

Male, unknown, female? (cos of the ears/hair)

They're really cute, regardless.

Yes...you win a coconut!

I love these! They are adorable. Good job!
generic avatars have to look like generic avatars, rather than someone's personal avatar.
Alice-Bee's ones look like generic avatars that are part of the forum design.

generic

Thats what I was going for...Designed specially for VV though. ;)

I LOVE these!
My second favorite is the chickens.
Aw thanks :D

It's going to be hard to choose I think. :)

Just because there are already defaults for male, female, and unspecified doesn't mean we must stick to male, female, and unspecified for the images. It just means we can have three defaults instead of one, which is nicer, in my opinion.
Im not sure I follow?

Alice-Bee, you keep impressing me with your designs. I wouldn't be at all surprised if your avatars are selected. By any chance, are you a graphics arts designer or something? Or is this a hobby?

Reactions: FortyTwo
Alice-Bee, you keep impressing me with your designs. I wouldn't be at all surprised if your avatars are selected. By any chance, are you a graphics arts designer or something? Or is this a hobby?

:oops: Aw thankyou! Yes I am an Illustrator and occasional designer :) It earns me some pennies.
I like that all three have the same heart! :D

Well we are all Veg*ns at heart :)

Despite the hilarity of some of the others, I immediately fell in love with the ones Alice-Bee made. I think those should be chosen hands-down. Seriously, you are an amazing artist! My only suggestion would be to tone down the saturation a little, make them a bit more background-y, but holy crap!

Reactions: thefadedone
Despite the hilarity of some of the others, I immediately fell in love with the ones Alice-Bee made. I think those should be chosen hands-down. Seriously, you are an amazing artist! My only suggestion would be to tone down the saturation a little, make them a bit more background-y, but holy crap!
Aw youre too kind.
The saturation seems ok to me...could it be your screen? The background should look like TV static but colourful...perhaps that needs ramping up a little....

Thanks for the sweet comments :flirt:

And here I remember someone making a slightly backhanded comment about how a certain artists work is only "simple line drawing, not much detail and basic colouring" *cough*

Still looks fine though. :cool:

I agree, they are really good and would be perfect for avatars here. I love the style of your work. :)

Aw youre too kind.
The saturation seems ok to me...could it be your screen? The background should look like TV static but colourful...perhaps that needs ramping up a little....

Thanks for the sweet comments :flirt:

Nah, they look fine, all I meant was that their colors, if toned down, would go more for the "generic" look, at least that's what I think I was saying but I'm tired now and I'm not sure what the hell I was talking about before.

Regardless they are fantastic!

I agree, they are really good and would be perfect for avatars here. I love the style of your work. :)

I agree also with both of these! They are amazing and perfect Alice.:up:

Finally had a moment to install Alice-Bee's default avatars. Thanks again @Alice-Bee, these avatars are very nice! :)

Though (so far) I've installed them for the non-dark styles (the Xenforo-derived ones) only. If anyone wants to propose something else for the dark styles, this is your opportunity.