Nutrition & Diet Need to stop losing weight

I'm sure you'll soon notice other, positive changes soon from giving up all that cheese. A lot of people find their skin improves and they don't get so many coughs, since dairy is terrible for creating mucus.

So much of this! My body seemed incredibly happy when I gave up dairy.

I was already feeling great even in the first week...may have been psychological though, but it doesn't really matter. I know that I am eating healthier now than I ever have done. I was worried to start exercising again if I'm losing weight too fast but maybe burning the calories will make me hungrier and it will even out.
Thanks for all your help and encouragement xxx

My first week of being vegan felt amazing! I had huge amounts of energy, I was constantly happy, and it didn't take me three hours to get out of bed in the morning. That was likely a psychological thing for the most part, but it still felt good :)

My first week of being vegan felt amazing! I had huge amounts of energy, I was constantly happy, and it didn't take me three hours to get out of bed in the morning. That was likely a psychological thing for the most part, but it still felt good :)

I hope it continues past the first week or two :) lol xxx

I never realised...are they really fatty? Are they filling? xxx
They are fatty-- and filling. A slice on whatever else you're having will just bump up the calories a little. My daughter is thin too, and she likes to add avocado or olive oil, or vegannaise, to her meals. She also often adds maple syrup as she likes sweet stuff. And you can drink fruit juice instead of water sometimes.

I could bake you some cookies! :D

Reactions: CrazyCatLady
Avocados are like the veggie "cheese" you can put them on anything instead of cheese :) .

Your diet sounds healthy, the only thing I would say is you need to eat a little more protein ie lentils, beans, tofu, seitan, etc...

Reactions: thefadedone

Mine too. The clear skin was the best part. Of course catching less colds was also a nice bonus.

Avocados are like the veggie "cheese" you can put them on anything instead of cheese :) .

Your diet sounds healthy, the only thing I would say is you need to eat a little more protein ie lentils, beans, tofu, seitan, etc...[/quote]

:yes: