NARS cosmetics no longer cruelty free

You would think that after all the testing that has gone on for years, animal testing would no long be needed. These companies should have a clue about what works and what doesn't.

You would think that after all the testing that has gone on for years, animal testing would no long be needed. These companies should have a clue about what works and what doesn't.

Unfortunately there are still many, many people who are convinced that animal testing for anything is still needed. Especially when it comes to drugs and diseases. I've had many internet arguments with otherwise intelligent, sane, rational people over the issue. :(

Agree, use ELF - they are the best! Lately, I found out a new cruelty-free brand called Virginic. Not only they do not test on animals, but also are pure, vegan and 100% organic. So far I've tested only Sweet Almond Cleanser (Sweet Almond Cleanser - 2 Phase Makeup Remover), but it is really good; it makes my skin softer and cleaner. I think it is very important to be conscious in today's world and to use only certified cosmetics.