My boyfriend wants me to become vegan

Where I grew up, there were no options, so I understand. It's hard to cook everything all the time, and vegan choices can be so hard to find in some places. I think we should stay positive, do our best to eat vegan, and be thankful their we're caring people, and acknowledge we are all only human
The options are okay, but I'm used to living in vegan paradise. Like I can go to Walmart and Kroger, and there's options. It's eating out.
I'm excited to go back to Chicago for a weekend. I can have vegan crab rangoon and chicago diner shakes

Reactions: Stardust1986
The options are okay, but I'm used to living in vegan paradise. Like I can go to Walmart and Kroger, and there's options. It's eating out.
I'm excited to go back to Chicago for a weekend. I can have vegan crab rangoon and chicago diner shakes
Mississippi is vegan paradise?

Anywhere that serves vegan crab ragoons is a paradise : ) the best place to eat out around me is a Lebanese restraunt, it has the most options

Reactions: Lou
Anywhere that serves vegan crab ragoons is a paradise : ) the best place to eat out around me is a Lebanese restraunt, it has the most options
Never been there myself, I think they opened after I moved. Definitely looking forward to checking it out. It's called Alice and Friends

Anywhere that serves vegan crab ragoons is a paradise
I want some!

Harkening back to an earlier conversation about gross foods. Where I grew up (Long Island) we had a place that made soft shell crab sandwiches. Two slices of toast with a fried crab in the middle. the little legs would be hanging off the edge of the sandwich and I would nibble on them first.

I want some!

Harkening back to an earlier conversation about gross foods. Where I grew up (Long Island) we had a place that made soft shell crab sandwiches. Two slices of toast with a fried crab in the middle. the little legs would be hanging off the edge of the sandwich and I would nibble on them first.
That painted a disturbing image. 😲 When I would go out to eat with nonvegan friends, I told them I was fine with eating anywhere except a seafood restaurant. I couldn't deal with the smell and sound of people cracking legs. :yuck:

• Friendly
Reactions: Emma JC and PTree15
Your relationship doesn't sound very healthy. Being vegan is something you choose for yourself. If your being pressured to it, there's only one name to it and it's called domestic violence. Plus you can eat healthy and be healthy without being vegan.
I remember this thread well, there was never any indication that the OP was being pushed into being vegan, only that she wanted to and was finding it difficult,
Please don't post accusations based on assumptions
The OP never returned so we don't know the outcome