TV & Film Movie Lounge

White Christmas was on when I woke up this morning. I came in at the best part… The end where they’re having the party for the general. I love the song… 🎶 We’ll follow the old man wherever he wants to go, long as he wants to go, opposite to the foe…🎶😍 And…🎶 gee, I wish I was back in the army 🎶 😍

Now I’m watching the leprechauns gold. Not a movie but, oh well!

Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC
we watched A Christmas Tree Grows in Colorado last night - cheezy and interesting and we didn't turn it off :D

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com
I watched it twice but it’s not a favorite. But I have a hard time with new actors/actresses. I tend to gravitate to the familiar faces. It usually takes me several times seeing a new face before I start to connect with them. It also helps if they are in multiple movies because the character they play also makes a difference in how I react to them.

• Informative
Reactions: PTree15
getting down to the "5s" in movies - last night we tried to watch Happy Christmas with Anna Kendrick and Melanie Lynskey (Rose from 3 1/2 men) but it was a snoozer so we switched to Back to Christmas (aka Correcting Christmas) and it was good - the only one I have left is Deck the Halls with Danny DeVito... it's a 5 so no big hopes ...

Emma JC

we rented Dune on Christmas night... I have read all the books and watched the last last movie/series so although it was good I don't feel it was worth the 25$ it cost to rent it - however my honey is a huge fan and so he made the decision

Emma JC

we rented Dune on Christmas night... I have read all the books and watched the last last movie/series so although it was good I don't feel it was worth the 25$ it cost to rent it - however my honey is a huge fan and so he made the decision

Emma JC
I read almost all the books but towards the end I was tired of them. Probably quit around Grandchildren of Dune :)
Did see the first movie and I can no longer remember anything about it.
I may watch this new movie sometime.

Started Don't Look Up last night. Its reallllly long. I didn't finish it. maybe tonight.

Reactions: Emma JC
Now I am watching the Christmas visitor with William Devane and Meredith Baxter Birney. I have seen it several times but not in a few years.😍

Christmas For A Dollar. I’m really enjoying these older, unheard of movies. Very heartwarming. This one is set in the depression era.

watched Paper Planes on Netflix last night, it was very heartwarming - tried to watch The Unforgiveable but it was just too dark for New Year's Eve so will watch it again some other time - oh yes, we also watched The Remains of the Day (Emma Thompson, Anthony Hopkins, Christopher Reeve, Hugh Grant etc) and enjoyed it very much and it was nice to see them all so young

Emma JC

Reactions: PTree15