TV & Film Movie Lounge

I have just watched "Ironman 3" which was released in 2013. I didn't know this movie existed and I don't know how this happened! I just saw it on FX on Sling as I was scrolling last night so I recorded it. I liked it. I love the Marvel movies!

After I read this I decided to go back and watch all the Avengers movies in order. As I was going I was skipping the Marvel movies that did not include the word Avengers. but after a while I decided that was a bit of mistake and watched some of them too. I think it was about 10 movies in total, it was nice because when watching them the first time I could never fully remember the stuff from years before.

Endgame was really hard to get thru. the version I had was like 4 hours long. And it included a lot of material I hadn't seen in the theatre.

I plan to get to Wanda and Vision or maybe the Falcon and the Winter Soldier

but not right away. :)

We might watch a horror film called The Final Girls later. It's on Netflix or Prime.
Totally forgot about that!

Woman in the Window comes out today. I probably will watch it next week. Oh no, I just read it got bad reviews!

• Friendly
Reactions: Emma JC
Totally forgot about that!

Woman in the Window comes out today. I probably will watch it next week. Oh no, I just read it got bad reviews!

Is that with Amy Adams? I really like this actress. I have read a review and it got an excellent rating. It's something that I'll watch when
it'll be available on Sky.

I watched the Netflix Love Death + Robots. the second season came out yesterday. I've already seen Season One and loved it.
It's all short films. and its all animation. and in all different kinds of styles.
The concepts are really interesting but I'm glad that they didn't make these longer.
As they say in the novel world - it should only be as long as it needs to be.

I think animation fans will love all the different styles. Science fiction fans will love the interesting concepts. Story telling fans will love the concise story telling.

I think a lot of the reviews I just read are hung up on the title (not all the shorts have love death and robots) and comparing it to season one. But just disregarding that and looking at the episodes on their own - I think its a terrific anthology of sci fi animation short films.

Two thumbs up.

I watched the Netflix Love Death + Robots. the second season came out yesterday. I've already seen Season One and loved it.
It's all short films. and its all animation. and in all different kinds of styles.
The concepts are really interesting but I'm glad that they didn't make these longer.
As they say in the novel world - it should only be as long as it needs to be.

I think animation fans will love all the different styles. Science fiction fans will love the interesting concepts. Story telling fans will love the concise story telling.

I think a lot of the reviews I just read are hung up on the title (not all the shorts have love death and robots) and comparing it to season one. But just disregarding that and looking at the episodes on their own - I think its a terrific anthology of sci fi animation short films.

Two thumbs up.

we have also been watching these the last couple of days, some are interesting, some are 'meh' and some are 'skip to the next one' - made to appeal to a large variety of people

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com