Most disgusting food....besides meat?

Mine would definitely be mushrooms which SUCKS!!! There's so many times when I've been at a restaurant where the only veg option was a potabella burger and I just can't do it. Ugh. So gross.

Mine would definitely be mushrooms which SUCKS!!! There's so many times when I've been at a restaurant where the only veg option was a potabella burger and I just can't do it. Ugh. So gross.

Oh, mushrooms are a close second to my heart right next to onions... they're a little more pricey so I don't buy quite so many of them.

When I was an omni, I was much pickier. Now I like mostly everything vegan. Except for nooch. *shudder*

Nope, avocado is completely divine. Heavenly. Especially with seasalt and freshly found black pepper.

Yay avocado haters!! I usually get looked at like I have three heads when I saw I don't like it. I am also not a fan of guac.

Guacamole is ok, but I do not like just plain avocado. My Dad loves to cut one in half and pour Girard's French dressing in the hole left by the seed, and it always grosses me out. :p

There are a lot of vegan foods that I wouldn't touch with a barge pole.

The Vegg!!!:(

Tempeh, nori, tinned mock duck with the realistic duck skin and a type of vegan fish cake that nearly made me heave my guts up. Nutritional yeast is also pretty horrible.

Oh, no you didn't go there. I can't imagine life w/o onions. :(

hey there,

hope your having a hippie day...

I am the complete opposite....I cant imagine my life with onions and make sure they are nowhere near any foods that I eat...

peace, love and laughter:)

Fiddleheads and rapini.

I probably shouldn't comment since I have never actually tried fiddleheads , but the appearance alone totally creeps me the hell out. I can't imagine consuming something that looks like that.

There are a lot of vegan foods that I wouldn't touch with a barge pole.

The Vegg!!!:(

Tempeh, nori, tinned mock duck with the realistic duck skin and a type of vegan fish cake that nearly made me heave my guts up. Nutritional yeast is also pretty horrible.

Agree with the Vegg since I've always hated eggs, tempeh has always, always, always tasted bitter and rancid to me no matter what, and I agree with all the rest except for the duck. I tried it for the first time at a Thai restaurant and thought it was surprisingly good. I had no idea what to expect, but I really liked it. The whole realistic skin thing though is a bit too much. Not necessary at all imo.

Yay avocado haters!! I usually get looked at like I have three heads when I saw I don't like it. I am also not a fan of guac.

Blasphemy! Guac is heaven.

Peppers used to make me gag, but I forced myself to eat them so I'd have more eating out options. Now I love them. Still can't stand olives, though, no matter how hard I try.

Agree with the Vegg since I've always hated eggs, tempeh has always, always, always tasted bitter and rancid to me no matter what, and I agree with all the rest except for the duck. I tried it for the first time at a Thai restaurant and thought it was surprisingly good. I had no idea what to expect, but I really liked it. The whole realistic skin thing though is a bit too much. Not necessary at all imo.

I would never have had a box of eggs or a jar of egg mayo in the fridge even when I was vegetarian but I really like vegan mayo so I expected to like the vegg. How wrong I was.:p

There is also tinned nut meat in a can called Nuttolene and it is disgusting.:eek:

Beetroot.
I had it when I was younger and hated it. It seems like something I should like but Im too scared to try it again.