Miracle

Kasandra

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Hi everyone

So my brother and my sister in law went to thailand for a holiday and had a severe accident on the first day there. My brother was driving a scooter / sister in law on the back when the road just curved to the right without any roadsigns etc. They went off a cliff 3 storage down, manage to miss all the concrete blocks and rocks and land in a river bank. MIRACLE NO1.

MIRACLE NO2 and aussie was driving down the road and just happened to see the scooter laying there and went to investigate he climb all the way down the cliff and found my brother and sister in law laying in the river bank, called for help and carried them half way up the cliff. HIS MY HERO.

MIRACLE NO 3 my sister in law broke her ankle and had a nasty wound on below her knee it got infected from laying in the water, Dr was worried she was going to lose the leg.... Bit through prayer and faith the leg was saved, The Dr couldnt believe that the infection was clearing.

They are now on their way back to Cape Town where she still needs a lot of medical attention.

I can't wait to wrapped my arms around them.

What a wake up call for the WHOLE family.

Needless to say my anxiety and stress levels are at a peak.

I really need to work on more ways to deal with my anxiety as I am losing so much weight and dont feel a light within me.

Wow, that is horrible, but what a relief it must be they survived and on their way home!

I believe tourists in scooter accidents in Thailand is an all too common phenomenon, unfortunately :(

:angel: Thanks Inidan Summer, We were all holding our breaths. Still dont feel like I can breath really - will relax when my sister in law is home in hospital safely and my brother is getting some TLC from my parents.

I realise that now more than ever I need to do something to help with my anxiety and stress as it just sucks me dry.

Going for a swim this evening and making sure I eat enough. Also going to yoga on Saturday. Slow changes ... Giving up caffeine, that is going to be a tough one but worth it.

Wow, what an awful ordeal. My thoughts and good wishes are with you and your family. (((Hugs)))

Wow, that is very very scary. They are incredibly lucky!

I hope you can find something to help your anxiety & stress levels.:hug: Do you have any ideas?

Holy crap, how scary! I'm glad they will be OK, though. You take care of yourself, too.