Met this amazing Woman

Sproutskies

Forum Senior
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Moved to a new city just over a month ago.

I moved into a shared house with some roommates who really have their stuff together/2 other professionals. Told myself that it was not ok for me to date someone that I was in a living agreement with. There is this woman living in the house for whom I am very attracted to. I have not asked her out at all or really said anything outloud about this when we have been talking. It's been this intense feedback loop of getting flooded with an extra large hit of dopamine whenever I see her hanging out around the house, doing a workout, ... She has picked up on my body language and now it has turned into both of us checking each other out and having organic chemistry. Finally I invited her to chill with me out in the backyard patio area, yesterday. Things went almost too well and had to fight the urge to put on the charm when we were talking.

She's not Vegan at all. She's probably Atheist based off of accidentally matching with her Hinge online dating profile. These are things that don't fully fit with my belief system but besides these roadblocks my instincts are telling me that she is a special person. She's into reading and learning about many of the same things. We both are in shape and close to the same age (usually I date women 10+ older). As far as I can tell I am literally doing mostly nothing and the connection is just happening so strong.

My brain is saying one thing but my gut instinct is saying something way different. The funny thing was that not too long ago was praying to universe to meet someone like this.

Life is so interesting, isn't it? maybe you will both learn things from each other and you will have a chance to find out more about who you are and what your boundaries are. It could be a short intense relationship or it could be a lifelong relationship of either the romantic kind or an amazing friendship kind or somewhere in between. Joy can be found in many places and circumstances and the more joy the better!

I have had these kind of relationships, in my life, and although they didn't last as a romance they definitely lasted as lifelong mates of the soul.

Enjoy and be your best self!

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Life is so interesting, isn't it? maybe you will both learn things from each other and you will have a chance to find out more about who you are and what your boundaries are. It could be a short intense relationship or it could be a lifelong relationship of either the romantic kind or an amazing friendship kind or somewhere in between. Joy can be found in many places and circumstances and the more joy the better!

I have had these kind of relationships, in my life, and although they didn't last as a romance they definitely lasted as lifelong mates of the soul.

Enjoy and be your best self!

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com
I agree with Emma, but I would add that she is unlikely to adopt veganism, except perhaps as a short term stint.

Reactions: Emma JC