Mental health was a "significant factor"

robert99

On the boat
Reaction score
London stabbings: One dead, five hurt in knife attack - BBC News
A woman has died and five other people were injured in a knife attack in Russell Square, central London.

Police were called at 22:33 BST on Wednesday to reports of a man injuring people with a knife.

One of the victims, a woman in her 60s, was treated at the scene but was pronounced dead a short time later.

(seems like it's the crazy's m.o. this Summer .... :( )

I am seriously starting to think that it is the end of days. So much awful stuff going on :( Poor lady who died.

Russell Square stabbings shock London - BBC News
Russell Square stabbing attack 'not terror related'
Describing the suspect as a Norwegian national of Somali origin, the counter-terrorism chief said his background was not believed to be “relevant to the motivation for his actions”.

“So far we have found no evidence of radicalisation or anything that would suggest the man in our custody was motivated by terrorism,” he added.

The unnamed suspect and his family have been interviewed, as well as witnesses, and a full intelligence review has been conducted alongside house searches in London.

Norway’s National Criminal Investigation Service said it had been informed by their British counterparts and would offer assistance in the case, adding that the suspect emigrated in 2002.

From Norway -
Darlene (64) ble drept i knivangrepet i London