NSFW Marijuana

I could sure use a few hits.... anxiety is tearing me up! Mimi's at hospital getting cat scan tomorrow and possible ear surgery for polyp. Momos' tumor is growing fast....Realizing all my cats but Bobby and Char are about the same age

I could sure use a few hits.... anxiety is tearing me up! Mimi's at hospital getting cat scan tomorrow and possible ear surgery for polyp. Momos' tumor is growing fast....Realizing all my cats but Bobby and Char are about the same age

:hug:

I'm going to try CBD again. I tried it for the first time last year, but I couldn't stand the taste of the oil. I looked and there are loads of new products out now. I saw that you can buy vegan gummies.

I'm going to try CBD again. I tried it for the first time last year, but I couldn't stand the taste of the oil. I looked and there are loads of new products out now. I saw that you can buy vegan gummies.
There are a ridiculous amount of options now. :yes: Good luck to you! I'd be interested to know what you end up choosing....

It's so weird now... in Bangor Township only (still west side of town, but closer to Jer's), there are I think five new dispensaries within a mile of each other! :weird: LOL

Today I heard an ad on the radio for marijuana starter grow kits :rofl:

I never in a million years would have expected that to happen in my lifetime. I love it! And, I will probably check out the store. I've always thought it would be fun to grow a pot plant. It's supposed to be legal as of next week, Oct. 17.

Reactions: Chryssie
I've always thought it would be fun to grow a pot plant.
I expect it's much easier now than when I tried 15 years or so years ago, when I lived in Saginaw... in very small closet... with a triad of long fluorescent tube-lights that I rigged up by coat-hangers. Maybe I shouldn't be admitting this, but f*ck it... I'm a straight-up kinda gal (I don't appreciate ******** from others, I can't accept it from myself).... and, hey, I had to try it once! :p

I used to take little "high-drives" on the back roads in the country & I'd fling my pot seeds out the window into the ditches.... well, back when the **** I smoked had seeds. LOL :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: Katrina
Many, many years ago (back in the 70's) , lots of people I knew grew weed. My BIL had a shed for that purpose but he stopped when they had kids. Too risky! I also knew other people who had "closet weed gardens" with grow lights. My first husband and his brother grew some out in the woods where we hung out up in Iowa. One plant grew to be 7 ft tall or so!!

No weed for Ohio with DeWine as governor :bang:.
I just can't believe it :fp:. I'd have rather kept Kasich :argh:

No weed for Ohio with DeWine as governor :bang:.
I just can't believe it :fp:. I'd have rather kept Kasich :argh:
Don't give up hope! Seriously... we were just saying a couple hours ago, with stunned looks on our faces, how we never thought we'd see this in Michigan in our lifetimes.... But it's happening! I mean, despite all this water around us, we are not a blue state. :rolleyes: We're purple at best. This is a huge move. And I think certain states (like MI) were sort of sitting back to see what happened with legalization in other, much more liberal states. Economy boosted? Jobs & businesses added? Maybe fix these horrendous f*cking roads & pathetic schools within the next few years? Hell, yes!! :clap:

Be patient. You'll get there. We all will. :zen:

But gimme a shout if ya ever wanna toke up, neighbor.... :cool: LMAO :up:

Last edited:
I'm from Miami and it was only two years ago that marijuana was finally legalized. I always had depression and marijuana helped me cope with it, it was not difficult to get it before, but there was not always a variety that suited me best. I was always nervous about the fact that I can fine and arrest you. And so I often took the legal supplement maeng da kratom, which also helped me cope with depression and anxiety. Now I am satisfied that I can safely use marijuana and choose the variety that I want. In my opinion, the main thing is that people do not use marijuana as a means for entertainment but as a medicine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lou
I'm from Miami and it was only two years ago that marijuana was finally legalized. I always had depression and marijuana helped me cope with it, it was not difficult to get it before, but there was not always a variety that suited me best. I was always nervous about the fact that I can fine and arrest you. And so I often took the legal supplement maeng da kratom, which also helped me cope with depression and anxiety. Now I am satisfied that I can safely use marijuana and choose the variety that I want. In my opinion, the main thing is that people do not use marijuana as a means for entertainment but as a medicine.
I use it for entertainment/recreation. its cheaper, and healthier than alcohol.

Its maybe a little more expensive than it was before it was legalized. but the quality is much better.

I've stopped smoking the stuff and just do the edibles. At first I had some trouble figuring out the correct dosage. Which led to few humorous ancedotes. but now I have it figured out.

Last month I didn't feel like driving the 15 miles round trip to the dispensary but a new company opened up that delivers. Also here in California it has created a lot of new jobs. California taxes the $hit out of it. So it even is good for the government.

As a resident of the United States, I'm mainly concerned about marijuana use and laws in my own country, but I don't want to restrict any debate about pot to the US. If you live elsewhere, feel free to discuss the status of marijuana use and laws where you live, and your opinions thereof.

1. Is medical marijuana legal where you live? Do you think it should be? What about elsewhere?

2. Is recreational pot legal where you live? Should it be? What about elsewhere?

3. Is the war against marijuana a failure that harshly penalizes the wrong people?

4. Will legalizing and regulating recreational pot do any damage to the drug cartels?

5. How do you feel about pot-enhanced food products?

6. Have you ever used pot? Do you currently use pot? (feel free to skip this if it makes you uncomfortable to be open about it)

7. Anyone else you know ever use or currently use pot? (feel free to skip this if it makes you uncomfortable to be open about it)

8. Do you think that the legalization of recreational pot in Washington State and Colorado is a good thing or a bad thing? Do you think that it's only the beginning, and further legalization in other US states is inevitable? Do you think there's a chance that legalization of pot in Washington and Colorado could ultimately be deemed a failure and be reversed?

9. What do you think about the pot laws where you live?

10. How do you feel about coverage of marijuana in the mainstream media and the MSM's depiction of those who use it, often as thugs and criminals (e.g. Michael Brown)?
I live in Canada where it is legal, I still have to buy it illegally though.