Marches & Protests

MadamSarcastra

MadamSarcastra, over & out.
Reaction score
This is sort of a general, all-inclusive protest/march thread, to avoid any confusing cross-over. I figured today was as good a day as any to start it....

DZEJbbMXcAA5IT3.jpg

DZE6z0YXUAAg-TO.jpg

Jer & I were watching live.... There must be at least three million marching... and there's only three million NRA members. :p

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Was very glad to see this young lady's speech... Wow! :clp:

11-year-old Naomi Wadler sends powerful message at March for Our Lives: Honor African-American victims

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Photos From the "March for Our Lives"

The March for Our Lives isn't just happening in the United States - CNN

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Live: March for Our Lives demonstrations in Washington, D.C., and around the world

Last edited:
Thanks for this thread. There’s going to be some overlap with other threads, but it’s nice to have a dedicated thread on the subject.

Reactions: Chryssie
Thanks for this thread. There’s going to be some overlap with other threads, but it’s nice to have a dedicated thread on the subject.
Yeah, I was getting pretty jumbled myself.... Does this go in Trumpocalypse? Does this go in the Guns thread? :dizzy: LOL

**sigh** Now, after watching all those speeches, I need to compose myself enough to run some errands.... still choking up.... :sniff:

My favorite sign of the ones I saw at the local march:

WGWJO
What Gun Would Jesus Own