Man Flu is real, says new study

Right, where were we? Oh yes, pissing. I broke some bones in my foot and then went dancing all night. True story.

If a member of your preferred romantic partner gender was involved, I'm pretty sure that's an example of stupidity, not pain tolerance. ;)

We can compare injuries if you want. The broken arm (ulna and radius) came with several broken bones in the opposite hand, as well as a broken tooth.

But it was the arm that was most impressive. I was in surgery in a matter of days to get that straightened out (quite literally).

Wimp.

Once I fell off a cliff, got trampled by a herd of horses, had lava poured over my mangled body, then had to drag myself to the nearest hospital, which was 200 miles away. Did I complain? Nope.

Reactions: Muggle
Wimp.

Once I fell off a cliff, got trampled by a herd of horses, had lava poured over my mangled body, then had to drag myself to the nearest hospital, which was 200 miles away. Did I complain? Nope.

If the 200 miles had been uphill, both ways, I might be impressed.

When I was a child, I had to walk 37.5 miles to school, barefoot, in blizzards, thunderstorms, dust storms and hurricanes. It was uphill both ways. Once, a tornado picked me up and deposited me near the school. That was a wonderful day, even though my leg got broken when the tornado set me down. It took me a while longer to walk home that afternoon, but I still got home in time to pull the plow and till 30 acres that evening.

If a member of your preferred romantic partner gender was involved, I'm pretty sure that's an example of stupidity, not pain tolerance. ;)
Well, I was on the look-out. But it was slim pickings that night, I tell ya. In fact, it was slim pickings every night in that town. I'm not sure about stupidity, I may be able to blame it on hormones and alcohol.

Well, I was on the look-out. But it was slim pickings that night, I tell ya. In fact, it was slim pickings every night in that town. I'm not sure about stupidity, I may be able to blame it on hormones and alcohol.

Look on the bright side, at least you didn't turn into a horse!

When I was a kid, iPhones only costed a nickel. But they were coal powered, so we had to shovel coal for a few hours every time they needed a recharge.

I live in Sweden, so I had to fight polar bears every day when walking to school.