Lunch time....

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last of the curried lentils with an organic avocado sliced on top...
Eaten outside in the Glorious sunshine...

My lunch is nearly always spicy or oriental flavour ramen noodles to which I add a tsp of flaxseed oil.

I had a stir fry yesterday with noodles and lots of peri peri sauce on top.

I think I am going to have a sausage and salad baguette today. I got some new Plant Chef Cumberland style sausages from Tesco.

Reactions: Brian W and shyvas
I had a stir fry yesterday with noodles and lots of peri peri sauce on top.

I think I am going to have a sausage and salad baguette today. I got some new Plant Chef Cumberland style sausages from Tesco.

Absolutely love them. :lick: I wish I had some for breakfast instead of porridge. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Raven
Organic baby baked potatoes with garlic aioli
Organic tender stem broccoli roasted

Last week the lady who drives me to the shops and I were talking about baked potatoes and I mentioned how I had only just learned ( thanks to someone here )about microwaving them first. She Only microwaves her potatoes - doesn’t put them in the oven at All! When I said to her - but, then the skins wouldn’t be crispy! she said that she scoops out the insides and only eats the inside of the potato!
In my family growing up we All thought that the skin was the Best part and I still do...

I had a Boca chik'n quesadilla with pesto, onions, green olives, vegan cheese and Vegenaise spiked with sriracha sauce. I had an orange for dessert.

Reactions: Raven and 1956
Torky seitan slices on pumpernickel bread with Earth Balance mayo. I need to give up on vegan mayo if I can't have Just Mayo :pout:--or make my own
...and an orange

An organic avocado
Some walnut pate
A bowl of creamy organic mushroom soup
This was the first thing that I ate today
I left the house @ 11 and got back @2 , all that I had before was a cup of hot water
I can easily go without eating as long as I am doing something that I enjoy....

A vegan cheese sandwich on Italian bread with lettuce, onions, pickles and mustard; handful of potato chips; coffee.

Reactions: Raven and shyvas
Absolutely love them. :lick: I wish I had some for breakfast instead of porridge. :rolleyes:
I didn't like them! I found them too greasy. I was surprised. :pout:
A Happy Pear pizza with added red hot chilli pepper and black olives
I started watching a YT video with the two of them interviewing Russell Brand yesterday.

• Friendly
Reactions: shyvas
Another late lunch but this time a light lunch
A tiny bit of leftover creamy organic mushroom soup
Some walnut pate with a few ryvita
Now I have to figure out what will be for dinner

Frozen broccoli with some daiya cheddar 🙄
Really need to up meal planning this weekend :laughing:

The last of the walnut pate with a few ryvita
An organic courgette/ zucchini raw grated with a bit of garlic aioli - since I got a new mandolin slicer/grater last year I have come to love raw courgette like this. I just need to use less aioli and it would be really low cal... but, will I ever do that?

Organic baby baked potatoes with garlic aioli
Organic roasted tender stem broccoli
Organic roasted tofu dipped in sweet chilli sauce
Eaten outside in the sunshine!

I doctored up the rice and bean filling I had for stuffed squash with some corn, green pepper and salsa threw in some lettuce for a burrito bowl. Delicious!

Reactions: Raven and 1956
I'm going to make a curry for lunch.

Reactions: 1956
Sautéed portobello mushrooms
A tin of Tesco organic baked beans - is anyone else like me that prefers them not heated? I Never warm them up!

Made a curry
Organic - onions, potatoes, carrots and cauliflower
Patak‘s madras paste and a tin of coconut milk
Turned out nice
Aldi had packs of 2 pots of paste for 99 cents, will try to get more before they sell out. Tesco doesn’t carry Patak’s, will check if our SuperValu does. I remember using Patak’s stuff years ago...
A few squares of dark chocolate with zesty orange from The Free From Kitchen co. quite good...

Reactions: Raven
Status
Not open for further replies.