Lunch time....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Organic onions, red and yellow pepper sautéed 2 red hot chilli peppers added a tin of black beans
Organic raw courgette grated
On top of the leftover polenta
With a dollop of garlic aioli because the hot chillis were hotter than usual!
A tiny bowl of Alpro cherry yogurt

Reactions: PTree15
I made some soup a few days ago so I'm having a bowl for lunch with some bread and vegan butter.

Leftovers lunch
1/4 slice pizza
Curry on bed of organic raw spinach
2 squares of orange dark chocolate

Reactions: PTree15
Leftovers lunch
black beans
small bit of polenta
organic avocado sliced on top
cherry soy yogurt

Curry flavour ramen - with
shallots, red hot chilli pepper
organic spinach and broccoli
a few squares of orange dark chocolate
a decaf coffee

A small piece of potato flatbread with an orange and two pecan nuts.
It was good. The orange went well with the flatbread. I like to eat a very small lunch, or sometimes I don't eat lunch at all, that's how I'm very hungry during dinner time and can be much more grateful for the dinner. It's just a weird preference. I'm not trying to lose weight in some silly manner. Now that I think of it, I eat very much in the same way my parents eat, except my mom has a habit of not eating almost anything at all until evening whereas I need breakfast. We like the feeling of hunger.

Last edited by a moderator:
Making super vegan salad sandwich. Chickpeas, pickles, onion, mayo, mustard, tofurky, black salt, garlic, cumin, turmeric, dill seeds and Italian spices. I am excited. It just has to chill for a little while before doing the sandwiches.

Yesterday we stopped by a place that had vegan hot dogs. Oh my word. Vegan hot dogs with pickles, mustard, Ghirardelli. So freaking good.

Reactions: PTree15 and Raven
I'm making carrot, tomato and red lentil soup for lunch.

I have my bigger meal now for lunch. I had a potato of good size cooked, cut up with cut up celery, cut up asparagus, bits of cabbage, hummus, salsa, heated together, and seasoned with cumin, turmeric, ginger, garlic, organic Braggs sprinkle seasoning, and some ACV.

Reactions: PTree15 and Raven
I fancy a pasta bake but I'm not sure if I will have it for lunch or for dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.