UK London - 2 Terror Attacks -8 killed, 48 Wounded

At least 20 people have been taken to 6 different hospitals. Sky sources say that there are fatalities but these have not yet been confirmed by the police. Lots of people are currently trapped in bars and pubs.

CNN are reporting that there is at least one dead. Scotland Yard will be giving a live update within the next half an hour.

Eye witnesses have reported several men savagely attacking people with huge knifes and a machette. Apparently there is one terrorist still at large.

Despite the level threat of an attack being at it's highest level, it just once again proves that there is nothing that can be done against these evil barbarians.

Police have confirmed that there are 6 people killed. At least 30 people with various injuries including stab wounds are in 5 different hospitals.
Thankfully the 3 male suspects have been shot dead. Armed police officiers killed them within 8 minutes of the attack.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ! I just woke up and heard about it on tv. My mom said: "Exactly like beasties", meaning the terrorists...

My friend had been there a couple of hours before it happened. I'm so furious and sickened.

12 people have been arrested in Barking, east London, I think they just said that 4 of them were women. It feels weird seeing those flats on the news and thinking that I could have walked past these people or have been standing on the train next to them. ETA - Assuming that the police have captured the right people.

London attack: 12 arrested in Barking after van and knife incidents - BBC News

This is exactly what I was saying to someone earlier on. As soon as there is a terrorist attack the police immediately go and arrest a whole gang of them. They always know who they are but can't seem to do much about their activities.
I think that we have to change legislation and very quickly.

I think that we have to change legislation and very quickly.

Something definitely needs to be done about this. I can't really see what an easy solution even is, the experts seem to think that it could get worse before anything improves.

I actually thought last night was going to be even worse when I saw the breaking news, I thought it was going to be coordinated attacks like the Paris attacks.

It seems it was two attacks by one group of 3 attackers, first they hit pedestrians on London bridge with their van, then they attacked with knives in a different location.

Something definitely needs to be done about this. I can't really see what an easy solution even is, the experts seem to think that it could get worse before anything improves.

I actually thought last night was going to be even worse when I saw the breaking news, I thought it was going to be coordinated attacks like the Paris attacks.

I've been watching all the various comments made by experts including a former SAS agent since 6 am. Everyone agrees that 'enough is enough' and that we need to step up mesures.
I'm eagerly awaiting to see what the government is planning to do about these attacks. I wonder what the families who have lost their loved ones are thinking ? Why have we allowed these terrorist groups to thrive in our country ? Questions and no answers.

Theresa May says 'enough is enough' after seven killed in London Bridge attack

Yikes, I can't imagine that. I don't see how anyone could get up and go on with "life as usual" when something like this is going on.

These words are meaningless. It's who's next and where ?
I was talking to a pre-school teacher yesterday and she is worried that pupils will be the next target. She had actually declined a position in a Jewish school in Marseilles because she was so worried about terrorist attacks. So 'life as usual' belongs to the past.