'Terrorist' attack in east London

How terrible. I'm glad the injuries were non-life threatening.

It is horrible and scary but I was laughing that someone at the scene shouted out "You ain't no Muslim, bruv".:D

How terrible. I'm glad the injuries were non-life threatening.

Yes, at least the attacker seemed completely incompetent and everyone who was attacked survived.

I just heard on the BBC that they are saying they think he was a lone wolf and not linked to any cell, but it's too early to say.

It is horrible and scary but I was laughing that someone at the scene shouted out "You ain't no Muslim, bruv".:D

Yes, at least the attacker seemed completely incompetent and everyone who was attacked survived.

I just heard on the BBC that they are saying they think he was a lone wolf and not linked to any cell, but it's too early to say.

Yes, there are also too many people with serious mental issues roaming around the streets. I feel so sorry for the person that was attacked with the knife.

Maybe "rabid dog" would be a better metaphor.

But I must confess, I have no firsthand experience how dogs or other animals that contract rabies behave, other than the general explanation, which might of course be exaggerated.