Last Thing You Bought?

4 lbs of dehydrated blueberries which I estimate are the equivalent of 20 lbs of fresh. My Mr Feather calls them his 'smart pills', warning me he is getting smarter because he watched one of Dr Gregers videos that told him so. I enjoy a handful of them every day.

4oz jar of Penzeys Turkish seasoning and got a free 4oz jar of the Chili 9000! Just got in for their free 4 oz jar mothers day special <3!
I love Penzeys spices, so glad to have one here!
That Chili 9000 is a crazy amazing blend too! it's not hot, but has like a zillion flavors that work so well together. I can see using it a lot, it's not definitely not what I think of as just chili seasoning

New hiking shoes!! And they are awsome. And they have walked about 15 km after two days in my life.

My old hiking boots went to the boot heaven yesterday (aka trash). They have walked some hundred km now, so it's time to rest.

I bought some bits from Ethique to try - a bodywash bar and deodorant bar. With any purchase you got a free trial pack so I chose the dry hair and skin option which has shampoo, conditioner, cleanser and body butter in it.

Not sure if the offer is still on but worth a look.

I went looking for kitchen stuff and ended up buying a brand new Arc'teryx Beta AR Gore-Tex Jacket. It will replace my worn out North Face. These jackets are not cheap, but they do have a lifetime warranty.

Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52
I went looking for kitchen stuff and ended up buying a brand new Arc'teryx Beta AR Gore-Tex Jacket. It will replace my worn out North Face. These jackets are not cheap, but they do have a lifetime warranty.

What kind of crazy kitchen store was that??
What color?

The kitchen store was downtown, as was the sporting goods store.

I got blue...a dark navy. They call the color Kingfisher.

Nice! I have such a dislike for the North Face logo on the back of their jackets, the way it's on the upper right, as if on the front

• Agree
Reactions: Veganite
Some ice cream lollies. All plant bases, delicious but so very expensive!

1622974344605.png

1622974378487.png

I bought the ones of the top left hand side ( banana & strawberry flavoured made with oat milk) plus the mango and coconut ice cream lollies. Strange but when I checked my receipt (last night) the cashier hadn't scanned the latter! So, I saved a whopping € 3.30!

Reactions: KLS52 and Chryssie