Last Thing You Bought?

Haha yes that’s it. I knew something was off when I was typing but I was too lazy to google. Lol 😂 This is pretty hysterical! I used to be so excellent with spelling, vocabulary and grammar but alas I am finding my mind is not as sharp as it once was. I am having many “gaffes”, so to speak. Maybe Trump and Biden are rubbing off on me! Lol 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Amy SF and Raven
I bought a car a few days ago. It's actually the first time I've owned anything with a combustion engine. I've felt pretty conflicted about it - actually walking the walk on environmentalism has been a big part of my identity and it feels like I've traded away a big piece of that.

I bought a car a few days ago. It's actually the first time I've owned anything with a combustion engine. I've felt pretty conflicted about it - actually walking the walk on environmentalism has been a big part of my identity and it feels like I've traded away a big piece of that.
I understand your feelings but I’d still like to say congratulations! Good luck with it. 😊

What kind of car? Inquiring minds want to know.
I bet it has a bike rack.

I picked up a bunch of yarn on sale at Joann Fabrics. Red Heart super saver for $2.79 a skein. Great price.

Reactions: Amy SF
I stopped at a Super Walmart JUST for the plain Westsoy soy milk. Trader Joes won't have it till after 2021, supplier issues. Walmart didn't even have the sign for Westsoy :mad:
I hate that store so much, but, I figured I should look at some shirts--they had a rack of short sleeve mens shirts for $1. I got two and they're kinda nice!
I also bought a flannel that's too large, and a second pair of sweat pants in the same size I have that fit great--that are too small 🙄:(
And a can of condensed coconut milk. If I knew it was $3.50 I'd have passed on it, but I bought it anyway--I was thinking chai tea

Recently I bought some Tarte makeup on a really good deal & I'm really enjoying it! It's nice to have some decent products. Now wanting more..

I use their 12h+ Amazonian Clay and it's fabulous. I got their 100 ml and it works out much cheaper than the smaller tube.

Reactions: KLS52 and Raven
I ordered these because the masks are making me crazy as my glasses fog up! I hope they work!

I have these. I did not find that they help with glasses fogging. I do like that they keep the mask away from my nose and mouth. If you get a little itch in and around your mouth area, however, they make it hard to scratch or rub it lol.

Reactions: Chryssie
Oooh amazing! I think I have the powder version of that & love it. Have you tried anything else?

I bought some neom candles from QVC for christmas gifts & someone has used my referral so I have £10 credit which may just be used on Tarte as they sell some on there.

Oooh amazing! I think I have the powder version of that & love it. Have you tried anything else?

I bought some neom candles from QVC for christmas gifts & someone has used my referral so I have £10 credit which may just be used on Tarte as they sell some on there.
Sorry that was in reply to Shyvas :)

• Friendly
Reactions: shyvas

Oh great. The referral offer is great.:up:

No, I have only tried their Amazonia clay but will surely buy some more make up ; most probably either a concealer and/or some powder.

Reactions: hungryraccoon
I went to another Walmart and got 4 Westsoy soy milk. I made soy yogurt and believe it came out thicker and better tasting than TJ's!
No Just Mayo though.....and the Westsoy were 3 with use by dates this month :fp: I bought 4 of a date 2021. Not like I could ask for a discount! :dismay:
Oh I want some candy so badly! I think that's my real weakness keeping vegan

• Friendly
Reactions: Chryssie and KLS52
Oh great. The referral offer is great.:up:

No, I have only tried their Amazonia clay but will surely buy some more make up ; most probably either a concealer and/or some powder.
I got a sample of the concealer & it was very good.

• Informative
Reactions: shyvas