Last Thing You Bought?

Amy SF

Dweller in nature
Supporter
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegetarian
Yes, I know. Another thread copied from you-know-where. I can't help it. I like that thread. :p

Saturday:

Fantastic Sams - had my eyebrows threaded. Cost me $15 plus a $2 tip

then
SanSai Japanese Grill: Dinner: cucumber and seaweed salad, veggie tempura, and green tea. $10.13, plus a $2 tip

then
CVS Pharmacy:

1 3-pack socks
1 3-pack underwear
1 can raw almonds
1 bag mini Peppermint Patties
1 14-pound jug of cat litter
2 personal (really small) fans, 2/$5 with my ExtraCare card
2 1.5 liter bottles of Arrowhead drinking water

Swiped my EC card
Swiped my Green Tag
used a 20% off coupon
Total: $30 and change
got a coupon for $10 off my next CVS purchase :cool:

• Love
Reactions: Lou
hey there Amy,

soooo glad that you started this thread cause its a fave of mine too.....and I meant to do it the other day....it had been a bit since I had time to go shopping but have been trying to catch up on errands....heres what I bought recently....

h- hardware
yellow patio umbrella reg price $69.99 on sale for $39.99.

Dominicks......Gas....$30.00 and I used gas rewards 30 cents off a gallon.
MSF chicken nuggets on sale for $3.49 and w/my J4U e-coupon savings paid $1.99
MSF maple sausage patties on sale for $3.49 and w/J4U e-coupon savings paid $1.99.
2 packages of mint milano cookies on sale for $2.50 each and I used 2--60 cents off coupons.
3 bottles of bulls eye bbq sauce on sale for 99 cents each w/dominicks coupon.
can of hills bros coffee (for my parents their fave) on sale for $8.99 and I used a 55 cents off coupon.
24 pack of refreshe water on sale for $2.50 and I used a $1.00 off any refreshe item coupon.
6---1ltr bottles of ice mountain sparkling water on sale for $1.00 and I used 3 B1G1 coupons.
2 cans of ocean spray cranberries on sale for 99 cents a can and used 2--25 cents off coupons.
bag of hershey kisses on sale for $2.50 and I used a $1.00 off e-coupon. (donated)
bag of ghiradelli mint chocolates on sale for $3.00 and I used a $1.00 off coupon (donated)
2--daisy shavers on sale for $4.99 a pack and I used a B1G1 (donated)

Walgreens
all detergent on sale for $3.49 and I used a $2.00 off coupon.
2 boxxes of bilvita breakfast bisquits on sale for $3.00 each and I used 2--75 cents off coupons.
3 bags of chex mix on sale 3/$5.00 and I used a $1.00 off 3 walgreens coupon and stacked it with a 40 cents off 2 bags coupon.

CVS
2 packages of bic soleil savy shavers on sale for $7.79 and I used 2--$2.00 off coupons and $3.00s in ECBS and $1.00 green bag tag dollar.

speedway gas station
2 newspapers 75 cents each
FREEBIE snapple from speedy rewards
FREEBIE single serve doritos from my speedy rewards.
FREEBIE shockwave energy drink from my speedy rewards.

Peace, LOve and Hippie Couponing:)

A tram ticket to get me to work and back. Boooring.

Soon, though, it will be my lunch - there's an awesome salad bar near my work, with five different types of cous cous, and falafels and hummus, and every salad vegetable you could want, and lots of tasty dressings and sprinkly things.

Reactions: thefadedone
Some work lunches for this week in waitrose.

Carrots
Piri houmous (addicted to this stuff)
Nakd bars for snacks
Tub of soy yoghurt
Blueberries
Espresso dark chocolate
Falafel

Co-op today:

5 pairs Maggie's Organic socks
1 spinach salad from the deli case
1 pasta salad from the deli case
1 4-pack Tejava tea
1 box Back to Nature organic saltines to munch on at work
1 blueberry crunch Clif protein bar to keep in my purse for an emergency
1 Amy's frozen tofu and veggie bowl for tonight

total: $68 and change

at the healing center I went to an accupuncture session....it was 1/2 off cause of previous sessions discount $40.00.

peace, love and coupons rock!!

My dad's birthday was this past week and I got him some slippers.

Got some good deals at the grocery store today despite the cashier screwing up and overcharging me (which I had immediately taken care of).

4 bags of baby carrots reduced down to 50 cents a bag because the best buy date was today
carton of chocolate soymilk marked down to $1.00
2 huge eggplants for $1.92 which were also marked down because each one had a tiny bruise
2 bottles of bodywash- free after coupons
box of tazo decaf chai for $1.99 + a free starbucks refresher energy drink w/purchase