Last Thing You Bought?

I ordered two book shelves to organise my kitchen stuff, a bread bin, two new dresses and a cordless phone.

Ummm... probably be a few weeks before it shows up though.

pix354259934.jpg

Reactions: thefadedone
Bought some materinity clothes yesterday. Until yesterday I'd only bought a pair of jeans because most of my skirts and my shirts were still fitting fine. But I'm starting to have trouble fitting into a lot of my shirts now and over half my skirts don't fit anymore. I got a couple of t-shirts that are ruched on the sides, a skirt, and two blouses.

Today nothing but we're having a date night and going out to dinner and a movie later.

Reactions: thefadedone
CVS
FREEBIE of Just For Men Autostop Hair Care ($9.99)...got a freebie coupon postcard a few days ago(donated).
2 Packages of PF Mint Milanos on sale 2/$6.00 and I used 2--60 cents off coupons.

Peace, LOve and Coupons Rock!!

After work on Friday:

Rite-Aid:
2 packages of Salonpas pain patches, 2 different sizes (I've been having really bad neck and bilateral shoulder and upper arm pain for several weeks now)
2 packages of pumpkin seeds
2 pairs of socks (shoe liners) at 1.00 each (dollar days)
1 2-pair bag clips for 1.00 (dollar days)
2 bottles of drinking water
1 bag "natural" tortilla chips

Then I went over to Subway and got a footlong Veggie Delite and a bottle of lemonade. I had a coupon for free avocado on my sub, which is usually an extra charge. Apparently I didn't read the fine print; I also had to buy some chips for the coupon to be valid, but the guy gave me the discount anyway without the chips. :D

^ You always seem to be eating at Subway.:D

I ordered various toiletries online and spent about £50! It should last for a couple of months though and it is for both of us.

I had the veggie delite at Subway the other day with my dad. It was pretty tasty.

This morning we got Starbucks. I got a tall soy mocha with raspberry syrup. And we bought some groceries for dinner since we're having a friend over. Tomatillos, limes, cilantro, jalapenos, daiya pepperjack cheese, cherries, an avocado and tomatoes.

certi-saver store...local store...
20....MARCAL paper products (5 napkins, 10 single roll tp, 5 kleenex) on sale for 99 cents and I used 20 $1.00 off coupons....all free and donated and 20 different transactions cause its one per customer...and I am always an honest couponer that cares and always follows the rules....thankies to my couponing friends who helped me out esp A.J...you rock dude...hehe!!

peace, love and coupons rock--n--roll:)

certi-saver store...local store...
20....MARCAL paper products (5 napkins, 10 single roll tp, 5 kleenex) on sale for 99 cents and I used 20 $1.00 off coupons....all free and donated and 20 different transactions cause its one per customer...and I am always an honest couponer that cares and always follows the rules....thankies to my couponing friends who helped me out esp A.J...you rock dude...hehe!!

That's an amazing deal! Marcal can be expensive too. I'm always on the hunt for good deals on tp and tissues since I go through both so frequently. Seems like if I find a coupon I can't find the brand or if I find the brand I can't find a coupon.:mad:

My dad's birthday was this past week and I got him some slippers.

I ended up having to order those late, so I tacked on a new whisk (woo hoo for ergonomic handle, the old one was rusting) and a pack of these squiggly cat toys that one the cats loves.

*is going to die an old cat lady*

That's an amazing deal! Marcal can be expensive too. I'm always on the hunt for good deals on tp and tissues since I go through both so frequently. Seems like if I find a coupon I can't find the brand or if I find the brand I can't find a coupon.:mad:

hey there,

I know right...and around me there arent many stores that carry that Marcal brand...the office stores used to but they didnt sell well so it got discontinued.....I am hippie that a few still do and that $1.00 coupons were in a few weeks agos paper and this weeks too....so I see a trip back maybe this week.

today I bought or am buying as I am doing part of this later on....

Dominicks
My Dads Dads Day dinner from the deli
MY Dads...Dads Day cake strawberry whip cream (his fave) from the bakery.
potato salad/coleslaw from the deli for Dads day.
2---6 packs of snapple on sale for $5.99 and I used 2--$1.00 off coupons.
4... cans of delmonte veggies on sale for 99 cents and I used a coupon for $1.00 off 4....one was a freebie!!
48 oz container of Edys ice cream 1/2 fat light on sale for $3.00 and I used a $2.00 off coupon.
2 1 LTR bottles of sparkling ice mountain water $1.00 each and I used a B1G1 coupon.
FREEBIE 1 LTR of Seagrams seltzer water from J4U coupons.
FREEBIE diet coke 8 pack of 12oz bottles...from a previous purchase of diet coke.
FREE SS pasta sauce from my J4U coupons.
Boxx of belvita breakfast bisquits on sale for $3.00 and I used a 75 cents off coupon.
2 boxxes of blue diamond almond milk on sale $3.00 and I used 2 55 cents off coupons.
6 kens dressings on sale B1G1 FREE abnd I used 3--$1.00 off coupons.
3 Extra Gum on sale B2get1 FREE and I used a 50 cents off 2 packages coupons.
package of ultra thin sargento cheese on sale for $3.19 a package and I used a 55 cents off coupon.
4 pure protein bars on sale for 99 cents and I used 2 B1G1 coupons.
case of SS Refreshe water on sale for 3.33 and I used a $1.00 off coupon.
popsicle yosicle $2.99 and I used a $1.00 off coupon.

Starbucks in Dominicks....mocha frappuchino w/soymilk no whip...Freebie w/ B-day GC.

CVS
6 Bags of Peanut M&Ms (for my Dad) on sale 2/$5.98 and I used 3--Coupons for $1.50 off 2 Bags...and got $5.00 back in ECBS.
2 Toms of Maine Naturally Dry Deodorant on sale from $3.19 and I used 2--$2.50 off coupons.....and got $2.00s back in ECBS.
Also got $1.00 back for using my Green Bag Tag....

CVS Transaction #2
5 Diet Mountain Dew on sale 5/$5.00
5 Mountain Dew on sale 5/$5.00
Used my $8.00 in ECBS.....and paid $2.00 plus tax:)

Peace, LOve and Coupons Rock--N--Roll~~~ Have a Very Hippie Day!!

Dominicks Part 2
coleslaw that I forgot earlier...doh... $2.49 and it had a 25 cents off coupon sticker on it and I used it.
4 bags of doritos on sale b2g2 FREE...Yipppie!!
10 bags of halls warmers cough drops on quick sale for $1.14 a bag (for baby bro)
20 oz dr.pepper $1.69 and no coupon or sale:( (for my baby bro)

I spent $120.00 at trader joes today, 'cause I only go there 2-3 times a year, 'cause they put all 4 stores in the middle of town. Had to wait for 2 freight trains on the way. I hate the bozos at trader joes who pick where their stores go. They're idiots !

Walgreens
2 newspapers (for my dad:)
2 ban deodorant on sale for $1.99 and I used a B1G1 FREE coupon.

have a hippie day:)....peace, love and coupons rock!!

I spent $120.00 at trader joes today, 'cause I only go there 2-3 times a year, 'cause they put all 4 stores in the middle of town. Had to wait for 2 freight trains on the way. I hate the bozos at trader joes who pick where their stores go. They're idiots !

Yeah they are, especially since they haven't put one anywhere near me! I want a TJs dammit!!

Stopped at Rite-Aid drugstore to use a RA coupon for $2 off batteries, and naturally came out with much more than I expected to buy. I even ran back outside to my car to get my coupons. I also used my RA Wellness card to get discounts.

And so:

1 package Bounty napkins, and I had a 50 cents off coupon
1 box RA/Simplify brand tissues
1 3-pair socks
1 eyeglass fashion cord (that thing that you fasten onto the ends of your eyeglass earpieces and hang around your neck and voila! you keep your glasses with you and don't lose them) 20 cents off with my Wellness card
1 set Snapware 2 plastic storage containers with lids and I had a 1.50 off coupon
1 pack 8-count Duracell Coppertop D batteries and I had a RA $2 off coupon
1 pack 8-count RA D batteries, discounted 1.10 with my card
(I needed 16 batteries because I have two dual-powered fans which use either an electric cord or 8 D batteries per fan and with summer here I have to replace the old batteries in case the power goes out)
1 Tom's of Maine stick deodorant, unscented, discounted 1.80 with my card and I had a 1.00 off coupon
1 Tom's of Maine unscented stick antiperspirant, discounted 1.80 with my card and I had a 1.00 off coupon
1 Duracell keyless entry battery for my spare car alarm remote and I had a 75 cents off coupon
1 Hanes 3-pair package underwear
1 Tom's of Maine unscented bar soap and I had a 1.00 off coupon
1 Tom's of Maine antiplaque without fluoride toothpaste discounted 1.50 with my card and I had a 1.00 off coupon
1 bag mini York Peppermint patties and it was discounted 1.00 with my card.

Total coupon and card savings: $23.67
total damage: 64.80

PLUS I got +up rewards for using my Wellness card, and attached to the receipt were four coupons for future RA purchases: one 2.00 off and three 1.00 off. I better use 'em quick.

Oh, and by the time I finished shopping it was after 7 pm and I was hungry, so after I stashed my stuff in the car, I went into the Yoshinoya Beef Bowl across the street (I know, shutup) and got a rice and vegetable bowl and a regular pink lemonade, $5.07. It was moderately healthy and CHEAP. It also wasn't very special. The least they can do is throw some tofu into it for protein, but I suppose that's not cost efficient. *thinks*

Dominicks
gas w/gas rewards i got 70 cents off a gallon that i earned with previous purchases...spent $21.21 and saved $4.64.
2 cans of italian style bread crumbs (for my Mom) on sale B1G1 FREE and I also used 2--20 cents off coupons paid $1.59 for both.

peace, love & savings rock!!