Last Thing You Bought?

Another pot of the vegan Smoky Flavoured Crumbles from Home Bargains. I always worry that they'll sell out, so buy another pot on every visit! They have so many uses, and my new favourite is adding them to my roast potatoes along with crispy onions!

I bought this stuff at separate times, but they came in one delivery and box.
Hot and spicy box.
A heating pad, reptile heat light bulbs and a bottle of siracha sauce.

Reactions: PTree15
Another pot of the vegan Smoky Flavoured Crumbles from Home Bargains. I always worry that they'll sell out, so buy another pot on every visit! They have so many uses, and my new favourite is adding them to my roast potatoes along with crispy onions!
Are they like imatation bacon bits-soy based? Like Baco's? I've loved those my whole life! Also love the canned crispy onions, but they've gone up in price so much I don't buy them

I really need a new wallet and have had this in amazon cart for a lonng time. Can't decide on color

Reactions: PTree15
New headphones and some new interesting software for my business. At the moment i have no idea how to use it and everything seems to be very complicated but hopefully this plansource customer service wiil be able to help me with that and sort all the issues.

Last edited:
I really need a new wallet and have had this in amazon cart for a lonng time. Can't decide on color
I bought the navy blue, which is a beautiful royal blue. Very nice, a bit more bulky than my old one, but good quality

I hope hope hope I bought a new phone o_O. Long story, but mine died after setting up a trade in order with verizon to get a free phone with trade. Of course the trade in phone has to show the screen and somewhat function :worried:, I can't even see it to reset anything. My son found an old phone to use, but we have to call and check. The new phones came today!
Mine died last Thurs, unbelievable how much we rely on them!

• Friendly
Reactions: KLS52 and PTree15
I went to Aldi (the bulk of my shopping), Whole Foods and Stop and Shop for some groceries. I was all out of fresh produce. Aldi had pineapples for $2.19 (they used to be $1.99), which is pretty good compared to the typical grocery store price of $5. I just cut half into slices and half into chunks. I'm going to grill the slices this week.

Reactions: KLS52 and Raven
I purchased a new cat carrier from Ocean State Job Lot through their crazy deals. It's $69.99 but I get a gift card for the same amount. I hope it's a decent carrier because I do need a new one.IMG_9031.jpeg

I found glucosamine cat treats for Stella. I'm hoping it will help her hip dysplasia as I'd rather not start her on Gabapentin right now.

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15 and Raven
oats overnight vegan variety pack. I'm thinking I'll probably prefer it warm, excited to test it out
I hope you like it...they didn't work for me but I tend to be a pain in the butt and I don't usually like a lot of stuff that most people like. Good luck! 🤞🏻

Reactions: Danielle
I hope you like it...they didn't work for me but I tend to be a pain in the butt and I don't usually like a lot of stuff that most people like. Good luck! 🤞🏻
well we all have our preferences. like I prefer not to eat beans, or rice - unless it's fried rice or sticky rice

Reactions: KLS52
I found my husband a great grey jacket for only £1 in a charity shop! I got a dress for me and a pet bed for my smallest cat too.

I also went to a new fruit and veg market and found plantains! That is the first time I've seen them around here. I also got avocado and more strawberries.

Finally got a pair of jeans that look good, fit good and are comfy all over. They do have some stretch so I worry it may not last...and if I lose weight the waist will be too big... I also got a smaller size which like all others, fit the waist but thighs not comfy, at least not sitting 🙄.They were $17 so it's ok.
Also a pretty purple zip hoodie. Fits a bit odd, but ok