La croix yes or no

Sho

Newcomer
Reaction score
I figured I would give this drink a try so I bought a case a few months ago and found it awful. I tried again with a different flavor the peach-pear and it’s just terrible. That first drink is like bitter beer. Like the flavor is horrible there is something weird about the taste. I use to drink flavored water years ago and it was good. I guess something can’t have no calories, sodium, sugar or carbs and be expected to be great. I can deal with that but there is just this strange bitter taste. So do you guy like this product? Or have you found a good flavor? I’m not expecting it to be like soda obviously but this bitterness is gross

I love la croix but only certain flavors. I've tried almost all of them. My favorites are the passion fruit (the best one in my opinion) and the ni cola. Lime is also good if you can't find the passion fruit. I hated the mango (it's disgusting) and the grapefruit. The peach pear is ok if it's ice cold. The berry sucks. The apricot and cherry lime are also gross.

I have not tried la croix - instead we buy the low sodium soda water and either drink it straight or flavour it with lemon or lime or other fruit juice or a bit of wine.

Emma JC

I love la croix but only certain flavors. I've tried almost all of them. My favorites are the passion fruit (the best one in my opinion) and the ni cola. Lime is also good if you can't find the passion fruit. I hated the mango (it's disgusting) and the grapefruit. The peach pear is ok if it's ice cold. The berry sucks. The apricot and cherry lime are also gross.
Oh the cherry was the first I tried and it was disgusting. One drink and I was done. I was able to drink about half of one can of the peach. I love passion fruit I will need to try that