US Juicy Marbles giveaway!

I thought this was a troll post about real meat at first!

Now, somehow, we have some Juicy Marbles in our fridge, but none in our family of 3 vegans are particularly keen to try it, myself least of all ...

We might just have to give it away.

• Haha
Reactions: silva
I thought this was a troll post about real meat at first!

Now, somehow, we have some Juicy Marbles in our fridge, but none in our family of 3 vegans are particularly keen to try it, myself least of all ...

We might just have to give it away.
We both really liked it as we bought it on offer. I'm hoping the price comes down over time, though. I tried vegan steak in Unity Diner the other night and we both thought Juicy Marbles was better.

My friend said she thought it was like dog food, however so it might be an acquired taste!

We both really liked it as we bought it on offer. I'm hoping the price comes down over time, though.
Yes, I think Mrs Summer also got it on offer. Which makes me feel better about it! (I dislike spending a lot of money ...) And yes, if the price could come down, then perhaps this could help convert some of the so far incurable cases of meat-brain!

Reactions: Raven
It says on teeny tiny print that the contest has ended, though. :confused:

And I don't understand what it is? A food product? Or Art idea? Thanks.

It says on teeny tiny print that the contest has ended, though. :confused:

And I don't understand what it is? A food product? Or Art idea? Thanks.
The thread starter posted about a giveaway for a vegan steak.

Mrs Summer cooked this the other night. It had the shape of thick burgers. We split one of them, but neither of us cared for the taste. Our daughter refused to even try it. Our dog on the other hand was very excited, so we'll feed the other steak to him.

• Informative
Reactions: Raven and PTree15
Mrs Summer cooked this the other night. It had the shape of thick burgers. We split one of them, but neither of us cared for the taste. Our daughter refused to even try it. Our dog on the other hand was very excited, so we'll feed the other steak to him.
We had two steaks today and my dog went crazy, licking her lips and wanting little bits of it. 😂

We really liked it again. Strange how much people vary in taste.

• Love
Reactions: shyvas and PTree15
We had two steaks today and my dog went crazy, licking her lips and wanting little bits of it. 😂

We really liked it again. Strange how much people vary in taste.

Juicy Marbles has received so many excellent reviews and does look very similar to the real thing. I certainly would like to try it when it's on SO.
Is your pet vegan or does she eat meat? My late pet would get all excited when I fed her bits of seitan and seemed to think it was the real thing! :D

Reactions: PTree15
Juicy Marbles has received so many excellent reviews and does look very similar to the real thing. I certainly would like to try it when it's on SO.
Is your pet vegan or does she eat meat? My late pet would get all excited when I fed her bits of seitan and seemed to think it was the real thing! :D
No, she eats meat, but she does like seitan too and so do my cats!

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15 and shyvas