Judge wants to throw sexual assault victim in jail for publicly naming her attackers

I am suspecting more and more that we are going to find that the guy had a psychotic break some months ago. In his courtroom photos, he looks like a different peron than on earlier photos (and I'm not talking about the orange hair). I've seen that kind of look before, on the faces of individuals suffering from major schizophrenia. (I've done involuntary commitments and been around people where you had to be careful to stay out of reach, manacled or not.)

If it is something like schizophrenia, he is indeed a completely different person than he was at the time his college pictures were taken. That's such a scary, tragic, disease, which can have a sudden onset.

I totally agree, I think the guy has schizophrenia too. Im not sure of the sudden onset though, because it was probably always in the cards. It sounds like from childhood he always had problems connecting with people, a sort of detachment.

Studies have been performed which suggest you can detect future schizophrenic symptoms in a baby, apparently many babies who grow up to develop schizophrenia have an asymmetric crawl, ie they crawl with one side of their body, dragging the other.

I am suspecting more and more that we are going to find that the guy had a psychotic break some months ago. In his courtroom photos, he looks like a different peron than on earlier photos (and I'm not talking about the orange hair). I've seen that kind of look before, on the faces of individuals suffering from major schizophrenia. (I've done involuntary commitments and been around people where you had to be careful to stay out of reach, manacled or not.)

If it is something like schizophrenia, he is indeed a completely different person than he was at the time his college pictures were taken. That's such a scary, tragic, disease, which can have a sudden onset.

You don't think the look could be because he is under huge amounts of stress because the reality of what he did has sunk in?

You don't think the look could be because he is under huge amounts of stress because the reality of what he did has sunk in?

Could be. But this was a long time in planning, not a spur of the moment thing, and most of the guys who plan killings seem triumphant after the fact, rather than shell shocked.

But I'm just speculating, as everyone is at this point

I did notice. I am a very observant person.

I think i've seen to many predators and others. the lack of anything showing in the eyes can be contributed to many things (hopelessness, being devoid, barriers, etc.). I can't judge based on that. People may say the same about me. I pass people and purposefully don't register anything ie a blank stare. and that's cuz i don't care to.

I think i've seen to many predators and others. the lack of anything showing in the eyes can be contributed to many things (hopelessness, being devoid, barriers, etc.). I can't judge based on that. People may say the same about me. I pass people and purposefully don't register anything ie a blank stare. and that's cuz i don't care to.

It is not something I can put into words.

I think that the way you operate is very different from the way I operate though, so you wouldnt understand.

Its not just that. We are kind of polar opposites in personality. Which is an interesting thing as I enjoy observing the things you do and post, I like observing people who are different than me : ) . But we are going to see the world in very different ways.

Its not just that. We are kind of polar opposites in personality. Which is an interesting thing as I enjoy observing the things you do and post, I like observing people who are different than me : ) . But we are going to see the world in very different ways.
as i'm a half empty person and you're a half full one?

A blank stare isn't the same thing as having dead eyes.

We are not glasses of water! No, Im talking more the MBTI scale (ENFJ, ISFP, INTP etc), I think we would operate on different realms of that and end up as a result finding each other pretty baffling and confusing.

We are not glasses of water! No, Im talking more the MBTI scale (ENFJ, ISFP, INTP etc), I think we would operate on different realms of that and end up as a result finding each other pretty baffling and confusing.

interesting. i find your responses to be pretty palatable, compared to others.