Job & Career Support Thread

On a happier note, it appears that I got the job at Cinram. They make movie DVDs and I'd be doing overnight inventory. To say that I needed this is the understatement of the year.

Excellent.:up:
I am going to be looking for a new job soon. Once I can get experience in the dietetic field while I am still studying for my DTR exam. I realize I need experience in the lower level jobs in the field before I can get a higher job. It seems no matter the education the employers want experience.

Good for you.

Reactions: SuicideBlonde
There will be a new position at work, and that person will become my line manager. Unless I apply and get that position myself. I think I will apply. Partly simply because I don't want some new person lording over me who doesn't know what they are doing.

Yep I'm a terrible person. Thanks for confirming that. Even more reason why I shouldn't be alive.

Danielle, this is not at all what CG said or wanted to say.

You have to apologize his rather direct way of putting and exaggerating things.

I can confirm that I, at least, think that you are a great person, simply from knowing you online here on the forum.
My guess is that others feel the same, even if that might be hard for you to believe.

We ALL have negative traits and bad habits ... nobody can "cast the first stone".
But we all are also able to overcome many of these bad habits, when we simply try.

Do not lose faith in yourself! Do not give up trying!
I have the impression that you yourself are your harshest critic, and if you would simply try to see things more positive, you could achieve great things.

Best regards,
Andy

Reactions: KLS52
I applied for a line manager position at work, and the day before my interview they decided to pull the position and not recruit anyone. Fail! good luck IS :)