Is Milk Bad for Cats

They don't take in stray cats and find homes for them?

Maybe you could sprinkle the food on the ground in the area she hides in and put the water in a hard to notice spot.

shyvas, if all else fails, you've got a pet cat! :D

My furry baby dog would be jealous !
They don't take in stray cats and find homes for them?

Maybe you could sprinkle the food on the ground in the area she hides in and put the water in a hard to notice spot.

Yes, they normally try to find a home for the poor mites.
. I'm going to call another association tomorrow as it is not normal to get ticked off when you're only trying to help. I'm off to try and get her some food and water as it is very hot and the neighbours keep chucking everything away !

I tried to find canned kitten food at the supermarket for the fosters. They had one can/variety and the label said "made with real milk"... Thought that was so strange. I didn't buy it.

I tried to find canned kitten food at the supermarket for the fosters. They had one can/variety and the label said "made with real milk"... Thought that was so strange. I didn't buy it.

I wonder why most people think that cats should be fed with milk ?:(

I do remember growing up and giving kittens milk. Don't know where that came from. Maybe it's like, with all things baby...it's thought to be a substitute for mother's milk?