Is decision-making easy or hard for you?

Anxiety=overthinking many possible outcomes to even the simplist decision...So not easy to make my mind up.

Decisions that I make on my own, that affect only me, are usually fairly easy for me. If I have to consider Eric's (and Kelly's) needs/expectations/opinions/feelings, then things get harder.

I think we need a 'help making a decision' thread. For those of us who need help making decisions. :p

I think we need a 'help making a decision' thread. For those of us who need help making decisions. :p

I like this idea!

I'm good at making decisions for other people, but **** at making them for myself. I think it's largely to do with money, I grew up in a less-than-average income family (I dont want to say poor, as we werent, but almost everything was hand me down or second hand) so I really think about what I'm spending. I'd feel bad buying something and then not using it so I make sure it's what I really want. I'm better at making non-purchase related decisions. That said, I can't decide what colour to paint my bedroom and I start doing it tomorrow haha.