Handhelds iPhone

Ring, ring, ring, ring, ring, ring, ring Banana Phone!

tumblr_msjxsapwAK1ri8nbqo1_500.jpg

Darn...I don't know what that is!

Well, I had to ask...serves me right! :rofl:

The 5c is slowly growing on me. If it's compatible with my plan, I think I'll take a blue or green one. I kind of wish the colors were less Easter-y.

Reactions: RabbitLuvr
I found out today that I need to go to a Sprint corporate store to upgrade my phone. I think I'll go this week before work. It's near where I work.

Restoring new iPhone 5s from backup now.

Most places sold out yesterday, but got more in today. I found a Best Buy in my city that had the configuration I wanted. Walked in, got it set up on my account. I traded in my excellent-condition iPhone 4S, and walked out with a new 32gb silver 5s, a purple glittery case, and a (poorly applied) screen shield for $150 out-of-pocket.

I am pleased.

Reactions: KLS52
You should probably get a Droid. It won't be outdated in 6 months.

Yeah, because it was already outdated upon release!

OOOOOOOHHHH!

I'm kidding by the way, iPhone is technologically not very modern, just rehashing of older technology under a label of newness and aesthetic appeal (even though iPhone is my favorite).

Yeah, because it was already outdated upon release!

OOOOOOOHHHH!

I'm kidding by the way, iPhone is technologically not very modern, just rehashing of older technology under a label of newness and aesthetic appeal (even though iPhone is my favorite).

But really tho.

Settling for recycled technology because of brand loyalty and shiny? That's the Mac way!!

Reactions: FortyTwo
But really tho.

Settling for recycled technology because of brand loyalty and shiny? That's the Mac way!!

Still, it's difficult for me to use any other kind of smart phone because the user interface is so godawful. I'd honestly prefer a quiet little flip phone to most of the choices on the market right now.

In terms of user accessibility the iPhone has a leg up on the competition in every aspect imaginable, even if it's just recycled technology.

Still, it's difficult for me to use any other kind of smart phone because the user interface is so godawful. I'd honestly prefer a quiet little flip phone to most of the choices on the market right now.

In terms of user accessibility the iPhone has a leg up on the competition in every aspect imaginable, even if it's just recycled technology.
I like the androids (I've had several), and they are easy to use even for this old lady. :D