Announcement Introducing Glögg

Second Summer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I've enabled a new feature in the forum software to help us stay up-to-date with a selection of our favourite blogs. It will automatically notify us whenever there is a new blog entry.

The idea is to promote good / interesting blogs that belong to currently or previously active members, as well as a very small selection of other blogs that we consider worthy. This way we can kinda stay in touch even when you're not here.

In the first instance, I have enabled the feature for Renee's blog only, The Leafy Cauldron. (You can see the results in here.) Unfortunately, the feature kind of overdid it a little bit initially by posting way too many blog entries (!), so I have deleted some of these threads as it looked a bit, uh ... untidy. Going forward, it should only post a thread when there is an actual new blog entry.

Oh yeah, and we've set up a special account that will be the poster of these threads: Glögg

If you have opinions on which blogs should be featured, I will consider it, but no guarantees! The blog topic area can be anything you think is relevant, not necessarily to do with food.