I was told I am an idiot today.

T

thinman

Well, some vegans can be as annoying and pushy as those religious people who knock on doors, or scream on street corners.

Last time a Jehovah Witness knocked at my door we had a good chat, not about their way of life but he was from England like me. He sez he didn't like Canada, haha! what a fool, we talk about normal things. Another time I was downtown and a Hara Krishna devotee game me one of their magazines, so a day or so a JW knocked on my door, he gave me a Watchtower magazine and I told him to wait a moment and brought out the Krishna mag, haha! he ran away.

I knew (not personally) a fellow in Vancouver who would shout Bible stuff outside something like and Expo, he seemed cool, wasn't annoying.

92648325_2552916234962884_2465606807553310720_n.jpg

Hog

Practitioner
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan newbie
Maybe I should send this picture to him. We call talk about all the research in the world about vegan diets. Still, I think one picture is worth a thousand research studies.

JimMorrisVERT300.jpg

• Friendly
Reactions: thinman and silva
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
  2. Vegan newbie
Geez... What a bad case... :tinfoilhat: All that you described above, can point at slight bipolar disorder in your "friend". I saw a few individuals who had been diagnosed with bipolar disorder, and their behaviour somewhat matched the symptoms that you described. However, it's impossible to tell with accuracy, because there is very little info about his escapades. But the only thing that became clear to me is that your friend needs professional help (not sure of which kind), and he needs to be left alone: IF he's bipolar, he will simply calm down,- not because he forgets, but because his perception of the fight(s) with you will change with time.
Unless you’re a doctor, I wouldn’t recommend you saying that. I am a Bipolar vegan and I never act like that

T

thinman

Nimai Delgado, vegan bodybuilder

Nimai grew up in Mississippi raised by Argentinian-immigrant Hare Krishna parents. He has been vegetarian since birth, initially for religious reasons, and has never eaten meat.

It wasn’t until 2015 that Nimai went completely vegan, cutting out dairy, eggs, and all other animal products. Many might believe this stunted his growth as a bodybuilder, but it did just the opposite.

He denied using steroids but mentioned DHEA.

Reactions: Hog

Hog

Practitioner
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan newbie
As a personal preference, I do not like calling people mentally ill. I prefer to refer to the various mental states of mind as alternative perceptions.

If we get rid of skyzoprenia, then we eliminate the arts. If we get rid rid of autism, then we eliminate science. If we get rid of mental retardation, then we eliminate love.

Similarly, the perceptions of animals are just as valid as humans. We are all earthlings. We were all created by God (or mother nature).

I am not asking anyone to agree me.

Hog

Practitioner
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan newbie

Nimai Delgado is a very pretty boy. The girls must swoon when he is near by.

Reactions: thinman

shyvas

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Other

Nimai Delgado is a very pretty boy. The girls must swoon when he is near by.

He does have an attractive face and a nice hair style. However, I don't like his body. There is something so unappealing about huge muscles.

T

thinman

My daughter was taking a Fitness and Nutrition course at a college and we both went to a bodybuilding contest. I enjoyed watching the women but felt strange watching the men. I like working out and get fit but I wouldn't want to be like a bodybuilder, they even look odd at Yoga class.

Last edited by a moderator: