How to deal with a psycho, that uses my love for animals as a psychological weopon against me?

Sam

Forum Novice
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
She hates me. I ****** off a really evil vile woman. I did it by being threatening to her, I was trying to protect some animals from her in the 1st place, I made a mistake but my intentions good I just went about it the wrong way. I wont repeat the mistake but it looks like its too late in this case.

She knows I love animals.

So now as revenge she likes to allude to leave hints and directly say that shes torturing animals, that she will for life and will bring up her children to do the same thing, and she has loads of them, and they will do the same etc so the torture will spread.

I cant use the police because she doesn't leave any evidence, I already tried. So there's no case to start, shes too smart for that. I already contacted the RSPCA and they cant do anything either.

Shes got me psychologically, because the cruelty is in my name, its because of my actions, and because I care so much I have a massive weakness.

So over and over again she will endanger animals in front of me and claim to be torturing animals. Its like she really enjoys causing me pain and does seem the sadistic type ie she loves hurting my feelings, and causing me stress.

I dont know what to do because shes got me by my psychological balls so to speak, my weak point and she wont let go. It not only my weak point my empathy for animals that I love like family members but also because I am responsible for her actions I provoked her by being threatening in the 1st place.

Any advice?

Last edited:
Is it an option to remove yourself from her life, so you never or rarely see her again? Without causing yourself inconvenience.

I think it's difficult to give advice without knowing more about the situation such as what the animals are or how your lives are connected in some way and so on.

Reactions: Miss_K_Katz and Sam
Is it an option to remove yourself from her life, so you never or rarely see her again? Without causing yourself inconvenience.

I think it's difficult to give advice without knowing more about the situation such as what the animals are or how your lives are connected in some way and so on.

Thankyou for the answer.

Doing that. I should be able to cut her out completely or as much as is possible which is alot.

Once ive cut her out completely or as much as is possible it wont stop her being evil, nor will it clear my mind.

Also its not just her I get it all the time, people find out you like animals and then suddenly they love to use it against you like alluding to torture pets etc its just such a big deal to me, god I hate vile people.

You see them /interact online and in real life with them all the time well I do.

It affects me so badly

I guess the only thing to do is to apply logic.

I cant stop her. I cant control her. Or them. Or other abusers. Or the Chinese torturers. Or so I believe, its likely that I can only have a minuscule impact. So theres the limit of my control there.

I can control my actions. Which means I can stop being aggressive to people, and stop giving them reasons to hate me. Learn from my mistakes. Be sensible. Try to do some good in the world instead.

That leave the emotional side, I can stop the suffering by creating a positive virtuous emotional psychology. Ive studied that area well. Be sensible get a shrink to help me if necessary. Cut out negative media that makes me paranoid, forums facebook etc

So basically give up trying to control her and work on creating positive feelings and thoughts instead of negative ones daily.

It just reaches a point where you realize you cant do fcuk all, you have simply 2 choices

1) Dwell on it forever and suffer for life which will do nothing to help me or the animals, it will be pointless suffering for myself

2) Choose not to suffer, work on improving mood, focusing on other thing and get therapy etc if needs be. This wont help the animals either but at least this way I dont needlessly suffer for nothing. Plus I can help in other ways donate, get on with my work and so on.

So I choose to not suffer. When it seems like I cant help but to suffer I will do work like exercise, reading about solutions, meditation , positive thinking exercises, and therapy.

Also 4th point theres some really terrible things going on for definite mostly in China in the hundreds of thousands, or millions, so im not using my empathy in a smart way, I should be focusing on helping the greatest number of animals and/or making the biggest positive impact that I can, not on someone that probably just hates me.

Reactions: Miss_K_Katz