How often do you cook?

How often do you cook?

• I cook from scratch every/most days.

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • I cook every/most days, using some pre-made components (i.e. jarred sauce, etc).

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • I cook occasionally.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • I only cook on special occasions.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I never cook.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What is on the menu for your 'junk night' ?

I cook from scratch approx. 4 days a week.
3 other meals are leftovers or/and leftovers made with new ingredients.
Sometimes, I'll have something from the freezer which is always a cooked
meal like chilli or pasta.

I often wish that I could buy a ready made nice vegan meal or have a take out.
We also have one junk food night per week. It is usually either cheeseless or daiya pizza, vegan Mexican food like bean burritos or tacos, or falalfels (did that yesterday as a local place has meatless mondays so huge falalfel pitas filled w veggies, falafel, hummus, etc are only $3.99 on mondays.) There is also a place with great portabella burgers and sweet potato fries that we love. :)

Reactions: SummerRain
:)
We also have one junk food night per week. It is usually either cheeseless or daiya pizza, vegan Mexican food like bean burritos or tacos, or falalfels (did that yesterday as a local place has meatless mondays so huge falalfel pitas filled w veggies, falafel, hummus, etc are only $3.99 on mondays.) There is also a place with great portabella burgers and sweet potato fries that we love. :)

The above meals are not junk food in my books. Is it because you buy them ready made that you consider them as junk food ?

I smelt some nice curry smells coming from a takeaway, on my walk. They weren't open yet, so must have been preparing....unless it came from somewhere else.....I don't trust the takeaways even with their vegetarian curries, as I think they might put chicken broth in them.

I smelt some nice curry smells coming from a takeaway, on my walk. They weren't open yet, so must have been preparing....unless it came from somewhere else.....I don't trust the takeaways even with their vegetarian curries, as I think they might put chicken broth in them.

I enjoy a good curry which reminds me to put it onto my 'to do' list.

anyway, it used to make me nervous ringing up the takeaway, and then waiting for the person to deliver it, and all the process of paying for it......really I just want to get vegan takeaways via the internet and then have them delivered by a robot, or left outside my door without interacting with them.

Once Tesco came without buzzing me. I opened my flat door and all the crates had been left in the corridor....that was quite nice.

Do the grocery store in France deliver, or is the UK lucky with that? I do feel sort of lucky. I suppose even some parts of the UK don't get grocery deliveries, I would guess.

Do the grocery store in France deliver, or is the UK lucky with that? I do feel sort of lucky. I suppose even some parts of the UK don't get grocery deliveries, I would guess.

Only the expensive stores deliver. Furthermore you also need to purchase a minimum amount to get free delivery.