Hello! :]

TheRealMrsH

Newcomer
Reaction score
Hi, all! I'm Lizz. I've been a vegetarian for about a month steady now. I was on and off for a while but this time I'm keeping with it. I am actually in the process of switching over to being began. I decided to sign up in hopes I can get support, advice, and maybe trade recipes somewhere down the road. I look forward to talking with all of you. :]

I'm super excited. :) I hope that being here will make this a lot easier to stick with. There's gotta be an affordable way to stick with this and I'm sure there's someone out there who can help. :D

I'm super excited. :) I hope that being here will make this a lot easier to stick with. There's gotta be an affordable way to stick with this and I'm sure there's someone out there who can help. :D

Oh, so many people can help you! I haven't ever had to deal with the financial stuff, so I'm not a good person to ask, but if you open up a thread in an appropriate section I'm sure you'll get tons of replies. Most of the people here have had tons of experience with things like recipes and prices and new foods and especially dealing with rude people who don't like vegetarians, so ask away!