Health Issues Hayfever & Seasonal allergies

My finance is really suffering with it this year (more so than usual) and nothing is really helping. He's using tablets, nasal sprays and eye drops all at once...

It's horrible. Nothing is working for me really either. Some things take the edge off.

Something strange is going on this season because my allergies are almost non existent. This time last year I was suffering terribly.

It begins again. Constant sneezing and runny nose. My gm at work implied that I did cocaine at work the other night because I said my face itched and my nose ran. I kept having to run to the back and blow my nose. Yuck.

Sounds awful, SB. :hug:

I posted back in June. I'm having some issues now with Fall allergies but still nothing too bad.

Ugh, SB, I hear ya. My allergies have been a pain this year. I seem to have constant congestion, sniffles and itchy eyes.

I have to agree that allergy issues are terrible right now. I don't think I will ever stop sneezing and snifling!

Mine are acting up since the leaves started falling. Not awful, though. I don't get congested...Nose get very drippy and my eyes itch and tear. It's more of a nuisance than anything.