Happy World Vegan Day 2013!

I forgot about it when I woke up but I just got a text from another vegan.
Happy World Vegan Day! It was my 7 year vegan anniversary yesterday.:apple:

Reactions: PTree15
world-vegan-day-poster-dedicated-to-international-vector-illustration-33669072.jpg

Happy Vegan day to all the Vegans in the world.

Yum, grass
but srsly what's up with that pic with grass on a plate lol

Last edited:
I had a vegan tea party with loads of homemade vegan cake and a variety of tea. The upshot being I ate about seven slices of cake for dinner. Plus lots of vegetarians who didn't know about vegan baking got vegan cake. :broccoli:

I love afternoon tea they way we do it in the UK. I once went out and had a very elegant one in a Hotel Spa in Marlow and it was fabulous.

That sounds nice. I gather it is more like a cake than yeast bread ?
Yes, but a bit heavier and baked in a bread pan. I have veganized my mom's recipe, which to me, is the best cranberry bread ever. :)

Vegan necklace? Got pics?
I don't have a pic and I tried to find it on Vegan Essentials.com, but it's not listed there anymore. Anyway, it's a silver disc a little bigger than a quarter with a big blue "V" in the middle and the words "health, humanity, ecology" engraved around the V. It's on a long bead-type chain.

I don't have a pic and I tried to find it on Vegan Essentials.com, but it's not listed there anymore. Anyway, it's a silver disc a little bigger than a quarter with a big blue "V" in the middle and the words "health, humanity, ecology" engraved around the V. It's on a long bead-type chain.

Oh that sounds really cool.:)