EU Happy vegan death free new year.

Vegan Dogs

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Every morsel of dead flesh is a slap in the face of a starving child...if needing reminders...

happy no starving children vegan new year...AND ENJOY MY USA VEGAN DOG FOOD PICTURE...TRIED AND TESTED... I WOULD BUY EVOLUTION BUT NOT YET SOLD IN EUROPE MUCH I WILL TRY WHEN IN FRANCE V-DOG IS USA BRAND I ADD VERY CHEAP LIKE THE CHLORINATED USA CHICKEN ABOUT TO HIT UK SHELVES POST BREXIT...NO WELFARE STANDARDS FOR POULTRY IN THE USA...NOT MUCH IN THE UK...40 MILLION 1 DAY OLD MALE CHICKS GET SUFFOCATED TO DEATH IN THE UK EVERY YEAR AS NOT EGG LAYERS

Should Animals Be Off the Menu? - An Animal Rights Article from all-creatures.org

SERMON FOR NEW YEAR DAY..."EVERY MORSEL OF MEAT IS A SLAP IN THE FACE OF A STARVING CHILD"...QUOTE OF WORLD BANKER PHILIP WOLLEN NEVER HEARD THE SERMON ? NONE SO BLIND AS THOSE WHO WILL NOT SEE OR DO NOT WANT TO HEAR THE SCREAMS...

Text of Philip Wollen's 'Blazing Animal Rights Speech':King Lear, late at night on the cliffs asks the blind Earl of Gloucester, “How do you see the world?”And the blind man Gloucester replies “I see it feelingly”

And shouldn’t we all?

Animals must be off the menu because tonight they are screaming in terror in the slaughterhouses, in crates, and in cages. Vile ignoble gulags of despair.You see, I heard the screams of my dying father as his body was ravaged by the cancer that killed him. And I realised I'd heard those screams before.In slaughterhouse, their eyes stabbed out and their tendons slashed, on the cattle ships to the Middle East and the dying mother whale as a harpoon explodes in her brain as she calls out to her calf.Their cries were the cries of my father.I discovered that when we suffer, we suffer as equals.And in their capacity to suffer, a dog is a pig is a bear is a boy.Meat today is the new asbestos – more murderous than tobacco. CO2, methane, and nitrous oxide from the livestock industry are killing our oceans with acidic, hypoxic dead zones.90% of small fish are ground up into pellets to feed to livestock.

new year day 2021 wheelie bin poster chester and cheshire west puford court number 2.jpgIMG_20210101_100405.jpgslap in face.jpgIMG_20210101_100246.jpgIMG_20210101_100424.jpg

Reactions: IC_ and Lou