CA Happy Canada Day!

Happy Happy Day to all of my Canadian peeps!!:starshower::turnip::tomato::mango::sb::tangerine:

What is Canada Day all about? :)

Will you Canucks send me some maple sugar candy and a keg of Molson Golden to prevent me from making bad jokes about Canada? :p

What is Canada Day all about? :)

Will you Canucks send me some maple sugar candy and a keg of Molson Golden to prevent me from making bad jokes about Canada? :p
I was wondering the same thing... Is it similar to our Independence Day (fireworks, cookouts, and egregious patriotism)?
It's technically the same idea as your Independence Day, but Canadians don't generally go in for egregious patriotism. It celebrates the day that three British colonies became the country called Canada. Most people I know just get really, really drunk.

Happy Canada Day!
canadianflag.gif

The Dude is Canadian, and I hope the weather is cooperating where he is. They always have parades, and lots of things going on.
cheers3.gif

Happy Canada Day Canadian friends. :)
I went to Canada Day London to drink beer and see the bands. Lots of people got very drunk. Some ended up in the fountain in Trafalgar Square. :)

That looked like fun!:cool: I have been to this Canadian bar that has a stuffed bear (not vegan I know) a few times in London.

It's not too late to post more Canada Day stuff, is it?