Hampton Creek Makes Big Moves Beyond Mayo in Walmart and Target

Calliegirl

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I can't wait, there's so many things I want to try.
Get ready for brownies, muffins, salad dressing, pancake mix, and more.

Hampton Creek, the startup best known for its egg-free Just Mayo, is moving beyond the sandwich spread.

Over the coming months the San Francisco-based food company will roll out 43 new products including pancakes, brownies, dessert mixes, and salad dressings into retailers, beginning with Walmart WMT -0.63% and Target TGT -2.55% , says Hampton Creek CEO Josh Tetrick.

The launch begins March 14 at Walmart when the retail juggernaut starts carrying Hampton Creek’s Just Ranch and Just Italian dressings. Target’s superstore format SuperTarget will begin carrying the company’s peanut butter cookie dough the same day, joining the chocolate chip cookie dough that hit SuperTarget shelves in February. Regular Target stores will start getting the products by this summer...

Exclusive: Hampton Creek Makes Big Moves Beyond Mayo in Walmart and Target

Reactions: Amy SF
I haven't been to Target in ages. It looks like I'll have to plan a shopping trip this summer to check out those new products.

I am reserving excitement until I actually see the products in MY Target store. :p

Reactions: Mischief
I am reserving excitement until I actually see the products in MY Target store. :p

Yeah I don't know when we will see these products locally and I don't get to Target that often. I would shop there more if it were located closer to us.

There are Target stores around here, but I'm not sure where there is a Super Target, and their website doesn't appear to differentiate.

I got this email the other day:

36a9e4e2-2377-46a9-9b4a-48fc950dbdf9.png
Wow! 43 new vegan products coming to Target & Walmarts across the country!
not just mayo anymore...

Hampton Creek, creator of the egg-less mayonnaise Just Mayo, has just announced a new lineup of products. And in just a couple weeks, these 43 new products will be hitting shelves at SuperTarget, Walmart, and Target. Find out if they'll be coming to one near you!
FIND OUT IF THEY ARE AVAILABLE IN YOUR AREA

Reactions: Second Summer
My local grocery store also carries Just Mayo Products (Super One). The other local grocery stores i go to and my Whole Foods Coop only carry Veganaise as far as vegan mayo, though the Whole Foods Coop also carries Earth Balance Mindful mayo and Nayonnaise. I wonder if local groceries would start carrying it if we requested them to add it? I did this years ago with SoDelicious vegan yogurt. Cub Foods never used to carry it and one day I asked management about adding it and they did! Same with WestSoy Tempeh at Super One.

I think we should start a mass campaign to get Just Mayo in more stores! lol

I got on Hampton's instagram and email list and I got an email that the new products will start appearing in stores on March 19th. They will notify me when they are available in my area. I hope "regular" Target gets them as the Super Target is a little ways away.

Reactions: ledboots