Hair loss

Lan15

Newcomer
Reaction score
Hair loss, deep depression, and pain around frontal hairline, dark circles as well. Ate mostly edamame and kidney beans, lentils, flax.

Most hair loss books I have read say to avoid grains and beans, so not sure what to think. I really need a source of protein that doesn't give me symptoms. Beans seem to not give me problems at all for my eyes/ears, but the hair loss.. Wondering if my gut needs to re balance or what, or if the phytoestrogens/fiber in beans just kill testosterone so hair falls out.

Egg, cheese meats even, sugar and white bread or potatoes etc. can't have. Fruit even bothers me if eating too much.

Hi and welcome to the forum.
It could be allergy, but I have no idea.
I'd suggest getting an doctors appointment, if you haven't already.
No reason to be stressed about this alone, you need and deserve help. And I don't know if anyone here is qualified to give you adequate aid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: betiPT
spinach, almonds, walnuts, tofu, and green tea

try increasing these and see if anything improves

There have been times in my life where I was very stressed, personal relationships etc, and my hair was coming out by the handful. I cured the stress and my hair stayed in my head. Not sure there is any relationship between food and hair directly, maybe try to reduce your stress levels?

Not sure that any of us are qualified, as SO mentions, so professional help may be your best bet.

All the best to you, Emma JC

Last edited:
I'd like to add that I think that you are very brave for contacting this forum! Seeking for help can be beyond hard when suffering from depression.
There are alot of different methods to aid on your journey to get better like healthy food, making sure that you eat enough, meditation, art, nature, maybe even religion. But I still think that you should get an doctors appointment, first and foremost. Worrying about these things alone can make everything only more complicated.
It's really awesome that you have started seeking help and I said this already, you deserve help and you can get it.

You are not the only one to search information on symptoms from the internet, I think it's fairly common these days. I have done that as well and noticed that it only makes my anxiety worse.. So even though I hate going to the doctor, that's what I have done recently. Here is one story you might find inspiring:

Worrying is smart, when it leads to action. But worrying just to worry more is energy wasted.
Take care.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the reply. I'm doing a lot better, very well now. I think I had a lot of bad bugs in my stomach and it must have been a transitional thing. Although I did take out the soy and flax. My digestion is much better, just watery before, my stomach hurt really bad from the gas. It took about two weeks of mainly eating beans. Not eating any fruit seemed to help, but now I just eat it for breakfast at one or two pieces. I eat watermelon and mango, for the DHT blacker and vitamin c.

I take a liquid multi from natures plus because deficiency for hair loss can be from lack of antioxidants and omega 3 and 6. I read vitamin c can help with stress because of its interaction with cortisol, so thus the vitamins. The walnuts and almonds seem to help, I wasn't able to eat those before when my stomach was messed up. I just eat kidney bean and lentils for the main dish with some olive oil, and spices like curry powder and some others. Kind of Mediterranean. I make sure to wash the beans really well before and after cooking to get all the white bubbles out so I have no problem with gas as well. I think mixing the fruit doesn't help either, but I do add a tiny bit of blueberry to my small bowl of oatmeal though.

Other benefits; I seem to have a lot more energy and I don't have to pee as often either.
Thanks again for the help.

thankx a lot for this forum .
i'm used coconut oil for hair losing my hair almost half but i'm used oil then my hair are growth and i'm so excited for this product

CNV was founded in 2001 with a clear mission in mind:To provide safe and effective solutions for improving health and beauty.We hope to inspire people to care for their appearance and well-being in a reliable, health-conscious way. Everyone deserves to look their best, feel confident, and achieve optimal health—life's too short to have it any other way.