Grocery Shopping as a new Vegan

hello Gia and welcome to the forum

I will let the UK forum members react to your main question however there are many vegan snacks available in local shops all over the UK and many snacks that are accidently vegan as well including most potato chips (crisps) cookies, bars etc - you just have to check the labels on some of them.

You may also wish to research some of the snacks they offer see if they are available at a lower price on amazon.co.uk or other websites - so many choices these days.

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Reactions: Lou
Hi everyone,

Not sure if this is the right place to post so apologies if not.

I am looking to buy my son that has recently turned Vegan some snacks on thevegancompany.co.uk and just want see if anyone has used them before?

Are they legit?

Thank you in advance :)
I'm in the US, but we have a very extensive vegan products UK here:

• Love
Reactions: Emma JC and shyvas
Hi everyone,

Not sure if this is the right place to post so apologies if not.

I am looking to buy my son that has recently turned Vegan some snacks on thevegancompany.co.uk and just want see if anyone has used them before?

Are they legit?

Thank you in advance :)

@GiaP I've never heard of the above company. I always check a couple of things before placing an order ; can you contact them on a landline, do they have a 'about' section. If not, I wouldn't place an order with them. Perhaps they've just created their company and have not done enough marketing to make themselves known. They only give out a mobile phone which is difficult to find and there is no 'about' information.

Anyway, unless you (or your son) live in a remote place, you can buy various plant based snacks and treats in all of the major UK supermarkets (often at the Free From section) and also at H&B stores. Don't forget to watch out for either the Vegan logo or just quickly scan the list of ingredients. Many are suitable for vegans even if the logo isn't on the pack.
You can also place order with reputable online companies such as Holland & Barret (most UK supermarkets including Ocado deliver) and also the following links :

More information concerning number of vegan products in UK supermarkets. The latter have the most amazing vegan products compared to other countries and are good value for money:

• Agree
Reactions: Emma JC and Lou