Greta Thunberg Video

Lou, you can disagree with my post as much as you want - that doesn't change the fact that people tend to react negatively to accusations.
She shouldn't point fingers at the people who are to blame? She should give the world leaders who are condemning her generation to a climate disaster that could be avoided a pass?

I suppose some people might like to see on her hands and knees begging for progress.

Please world leaders, don'd condemn my generation to flooding and mass migrations, crop failures and starvation, killer storms and destructive forest fires.​
I don't want to see a conciliatory Greta. I prefer ****** off Greta.

Last edited:
She shouldn't point fingers at the people who are to blame? She should give the world leaders who are condemning her generation to a climate disaster that could be avoided a pass?

I suppose some people might like to see on her hands and knees begging for progress.

Please world leaders, don'd condemn my generation to flooding and mass migrations, crop failures and starvation, killer storms and destructive forest fires.​
I don't want to see a conciliatory Greta. I prefer ****** off Greta.
Conciliation isn't working very well for the democrats, now is it 🤔

BBC also reports that
he had switched the heating of Birkhall to biomass boilers, using wood chips from trees felled in the estate's forest.
He has installed solar panels at Clarence House, his London residence, and on the farm buildings of his Gloucestershire home, Highgrove.
He said he had installed heat pumps at some of his properties and a hydroelectric turbine in the river that runs beside Birkhall.

On the other hand, he will inevitably cause more climate change than the average citizen simply by being rich, not to mention his flying around in private jet.

However, he has been a good advocate on climate change for years. He even once had a long chat with Donald Trump to try and convince him to take climate change seriously. It was worth a try.

• Informative
Reactions: Lou
Greta promises to be nicer.

"I am pleased to announce that I've decided to go net-zero on swear words and bad language. In the event that I should say something inappropriate I pledge to compensate that by saying something nice. #COP26," she wrote.

• Love
Reactions: Emma JC
After watching that humorous Honest Government Ad, I discovered that Greta did a podcast video with the company that does Honest Goverment Ads, Juice Media.

I'm going to download it and listen to it on my next walk.

George Takei

@GeorgeTakei

So...Elon Musk let Andrew Tate back on Twitter, and Tate promptly used it to reveal his whereabouts to authorities in Romania who then arrested him. All because Greta Thunberg owned him so hard his little wee-wee fell off. Do I have that right? Please say I have that right.

I hadn't even heard of Andrew Tate till yesterday.
And I hadn't know about GRETA, Group of Experts on Action against Trafficking, until this morning.

But the irony contained in this unfolding drama is classic. Kind of in the "you can't make this up" category.

First Andrew Tate gets banned by Twitter. then GRETA urges Romania to investigate him on human trafficking. But they can't find him. Then he gets let back on Twitter and gets in a little verbal sparring with Greta Thurnberg. In one video he is seen with a pizza box.

The conjecture it that the brand of pizza provided a clue to his location and the Romanian Authorities found him and arrested him.

So it's twitter that inadvertly helped locate him. Good that they let him back on. With Assists to Greta T, GRETA, and the Romanian authorities.

Greta's last word: this is what happens when you don’t recycle your pizza boxes

I want to see the Netflix dramamentory now.

Reactions: Jamie in Chile
ha ha laughed my *** off today over this, awesome

what an idiot. he seems in the video to be saying he really genuinely believed that was her actual email address?!

if it turns out women are being abused let´s hope that the arrest brings some closure and justice for them as well as the ending of their abuse

Reactions: 500channelsurfer
I think Tate got what he deserved. He was bullying Thurnberg. Even children understand that if you say hateful things to people that you open yourself up to having hateful things said to you.

She did body shame him. It seems to be a cultural thing where it is okay to body shame hateful people or men.

I'm not sure it is body shaming.

If a picture of him had surfaced showing he was small and then she commented that on the picture - or if an ex of his is on record commenting as such-, that would be body shaming.

But presumably none of that is the case. And therefore she isn't literally commenting on any reality, just a cheap insult.

But presumably none of that is the case. And therefore she isn't literally commenting on any reality, just a cheap insult.

She did body shame him. It seems to be a cultural thing where it is okay to body shame hateful people or men.

Technically she did not body shame him or insult him.
He asked for her email address and she gave him one.

:)