Great Yorkshire Vegan Festival on 18th June

robert99

On the boat
Reaction score
Home - Yorkshire Vegan Festival
Following the huge success of the first Great Yorkshire Vegan Festival in May 2015 in Leeds that attracted 3500 people from all over the UK and beyond, we will be returning to Leeds for the third Great Yorkshire Vegan Festival on 18th June 2016 in Leeds Town Hall. The Great Yorkshire Vegan Festival, WinterFest and the Northern Vegan Festival are all run entirely by volunteers to support various animal welfare charities.

There will be 180 fantastic stalls offering a wide variety of vegan products including cakes, chocolate, hot takeaway food, make up, clothing, pet treats and much more.

There will be lots of free samples and special offers. There will be an outdoor barbecue, live music, live cookery demonstrations and children's activities.

There will also be the chance to find out more about the animal charities listed on our website and the work they do. These will range from local to international organizations that would really appreciate your support.

We will have various animal welfare and vegan presentations in a separate room and live cookery demonstrations.

Admission is only £3 (under 16's free) payable at the door and all proceeds will go directly to our chosen animal welfare charities.

The Great Yorkshire Vegan Festival 2016 will be held in the conveniently located Leeds Town Hall. It is only a ten minute drive from the M62 and M1 motorways. It is also only a five minute walk from the Coach and Train Stations.

Reactions: ledboots
It sounds wonderful. Unfortunately I won't be in the UK this month.

I'd love to see to discover what a Vegan festival is. I never ever meet vegetarians or vegans when I'm in the UK. Where do they all live ?:p

You'll have to do a meet-up with the VV UKers the next time you go, shyvas. :D
I love the Boston Vegetarian Food festival, as nearly every vendor has vegan foods and products. I never have to eat beforehand because I fill up on samples.

You'll have to do a meet-up with the VV UKers the next time you go, shyvas. :D
I love the Boston Vegetarian Food festival, as nearly every vendor has vegan foods and products. I never have to eat beforehand because I fill up on samples.

That would be nice but everyone seems to live so far away.:(

The last time that I did a forum meet up was on Vancouver Island (it wasn't a vegetarian one ) and we all had a great time.

That would be nice but everyone seems to live so far away.:(

The last time that I did a forum meet up was on Vancouver Island (it wasn't a vegetarian one ) and we all had a great time.
Awww, that's a shame. Meet-ups are fun, I agree. I've had a few music-related ones, and they are always a hoot.

I've never been to a music meet up.
It's usually for a rock concert, so everybody is in a party mood, hehe. I have concert buddies all over the U.S. and even a couple in the UK and Europe, though I've never been to a rock concert abroad. I would love to go to the Royal Albert Hall. It looks like such a cool place to see a show.