Goodbye

I think it is over now. Maybe I'll be back one day but discussing opinions with brick walls doesn't seem to me to be productive. It's been fun up to a point though.

Bye everybody.
I feel guilty again and don't know if I should...
I really appreciate your input and like you here

Changing minds is hard to do but maybe keep in mind that your discussions can illuminate and clarify ideas, thoughts, and positions for others who are not so willful.

Maybe I missed it, but I don't know what you're referring to. Of course, I don't know if you had some uncivil or frustrating private discussions with people here. I also know that you're Christian, and that many veg*ns are not; I accept that this could be off-putting to you.

I wish you well.

Just logged in briefly to put your mind at rest. Nothing for you to feel guilty about @silva
I find the vast majority of people here to be so pleasant to interact with, to share ideas and sometimes help me change my own. This is pretty much the only way I discover how attitudes are shaped by different cultures.
It's never good to be too closed minded regardless of personal opinions, but sometimes our feeling can come out too harshly and I hope people would think to come back and reconsider.
You are one of those I really appreciate, and often cause me to temper my own feelings

@Brian W

I am sorry to hear that. I would also like to encourage you to reconsider. It can be tough debating, and especially with those proverbial brick walls. ;)

In my experience you bring lots to the table. Your opinions are appreciated, and while it might be frustrating at times, I believe the good outweighs the bad/negative.

There's nothing wrong with taking a time out, a break, but I hope we'll see you back soon.

I have enjoyed reading your posts

• Agree
Reactions: Lou