Go Vegan

Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Flexitarian
I love to be a vegan, but I couldn't become complete vegan.Can anyone help me to become a complete vegetarian person?

Becoming a person that only eats plants can sometimes be a journey rather than an overnight success. I made attempts many times over the years and then finally heard just the right person describe it in a way that I could fully understand and that was 3.5 years ago and I haven't looked back since then.

Changing your habits gradually is one way or you can just make the decision and do it. I find just "doing it" is much simpler than agonizing over what to cut out next....

Welcome to the forum and all the best with your decisions.

Emma JC

What worked for me is, I did a "trial". No pressure. Just said I will do this for a week or two and then stop if I want to. After the trial, I felt so good that I didnt want to stop. You might find the same. Now mind you I have only been vegan for 2 months but I can say I dont have a desire for those foods anymore and in the incidences where I do have a craving for something, which has happened a few times, I came here and got some great ideas. Example....needed some buffalo wings! Was suggested on here to try cauliflower instead of chicken...totally satisfied that craving.

Like Emma said, "just do it"! See how you feel...

It took at least a month before I made the decision to go vegan. I had exposed myself to the horrors of animal farming, but the cognitive dissonance was too strong. I remember one day in high school I downed a carton milk because "I'm not vegan"! I felt so gross. One day I just couldn't do it anymore, and it was easy. Cheers, brother.

Becoming a person that only eats plants can sometimes be a journey rather than an overnight success. I made attempts many times over the years and then finally heard just the right person describe it in a way that I could fully understand and that was 3.5 years ago and I haven't looked back since then.

Changing your habits gradually is one way or you can just make the decision and do it. I find just "doing it" is much simpler than agonizing over what to cut out next....

Welcome to the forum and all the best with your decisions.

Emma JC
Thank you so much mam for providing me useful suggestions i can't tell tell you how much I appreciate it.