TV & Film Glenn Beck doesn't like Glee

Spang

Foot Fetisher
Reaction score
Glenn Beck to launch anti-'Glee' show, says he's 'working with a rapper'

Has attacked hit show before, says 'it has no values'

Glenn Beck says he’s poised to destroy “Glee” with his own conservative, virtuous version of the hit TV show.

[...]

Beck said that he’s appalled by ‘Glee,’ which tackles issues like bullying, teen sexuality and LGBT issues, but he’s also in awe of its success.

[...]

"We are working with a rapper -- I can't say who yet -- but my audience and his audience will say, 'What?'" Beck told the website. "We jokingly call this our Oedipus project because the left will be making out with me ... and they'll have no idea."

Read the whole thing here.

Anyone remember when Jerry Falwell attacked "Teletubbies" because he claimed that one of the Teletubbies characters was gay? :p

Some people just have a natural talent for making themselves look like idiots. :p

Anyone remember when Jerry Falwell attacked "Teletubbies" because he claimed that one of the Teletubbies characters was gay?

IDK if one of the Teletubbies was gay but the Teletubbies were horrible... them and Barney. What gawd awful children's programs. Glen Beck's program qualifies too.

Reactions: thefadedone
I lost interest in season 2 anyway.

I can't imagine a show that's just like it but more 'virtuous' will be any more entertaining. :rolleyes:

I'm taking bets today -- smokes or coins, betters' choice. Who will be the rapper?

Reactions: kazyeeqen
Can we not use "gay" as a synonym for "awful"? Thanks.
6.png

I keep reading this thread title as Glenn Beck doesn't like Glen.:p

I don't like Glee at all! Not my type of show.

I don't like Glee either. Not that I have ever seen it. But I had my Christmas music channel playing on Pandora, and I heard this horrible version of a Christmas song come on that was so bad I ran into the room with my computer in it to see what it was and give it a thumbs-down so it would stop, and it was a song being sung by the Glee cast. I knew then I would never bother to try to watch it if the singing was that bad. :p