TV & Film Glenn Beck doesn't like Glee

I've never seen Glee, so I have no opinion on the singing/acting/storyline, but I know if Beck hates it, it can't be all that bad. :p

I don't like Glee either. Not that I have ever seen it. But I had my Christmas music channel playing on Pandora, and I heard this horrible version of a Christmas song come on that was so bad I ran into the room with my computer in it to see what it was and give it a thumbs-down so it would stop, and it was a song being sung by the Glee cast. I knew then I would never bother to try to watch it if the singing was that bad. :p

Which song? I hope it wasn't Let It Snow or Imma have to kill you with lots of deadly kill-y stuff.

I don't much like Glee either, which I suppose might get me kicked out of the boy's club, but there it is.

The mrs likes Glee unfortunately and Greys Anatomy (even worse) but then I watch Sons of Guns and Pawn Stars so I guess we're even.

I don't much like Glee either, which I suppose might get me kicked out of the boy's club, but there it is.

It's funny because I had this gigantic post full of incredibly hot Darren Criss pictures in an attempt to show you the inherent awesomeness of Glee, and then the forum went offline for maintenance the second I posted it and now I'm too lazy to go find them again.

Darren-Criss-Out-Magazine.jpg

Cover your ears to that! TO THAT I SAY!

Reactions: Freesia
I'm not a fan of Glee, either, but not because it "tackles issues like bullying, teen sexuality and LGBT issues." It was the music mostly.